breeders cup futures?

cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
edited June 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone know when vegas or other houses start to post odds on breeders cup futures? i would love to get down now on Big Brown winning the classic while his stock is low and odds or high.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2008
    The Wynn is currently offering Big Brown @ 8/1 to win the Classic (according to the sheet dated 6/16), and he's not even listed as the favorite. Curlin is 2/1.

Neither horse is any kind of lock to even make it to the race, btw. Big Brown of course could be retired at any time, while the connection of Curlin are talking about the Arc de Triomphe (which is held in Paris only 3 weeks before the Breeders Cup).

Neither horse is worth an investment at those prices, regardless of their talent. Not 5 months before the race.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    If Heatseeker can hold his form, he will be on tough customer in the Classic and I would love to see Jerry H. win the Classic. He is from the old school and we probably never have a horse of this caliber in this lifetime. If he crusies to a easy victory this weekend all value will be long gone on him in the futures.

FB
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2008
    I agree, Heatseeker is one of the top Classic contenders right now. Not much question about that.