Unraced horse to watch for

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I ran across something this morning that i found quite interesting, and i did it completely by accident. When writing down the link for Cognito's video (he ran in the 1st @ Churchill today), i accidentally wrote down Hip #8 instead of Hip #7 (it's the last number in the address, right before the .asx), and as a result, i accidentally pulled up a different video. Turns out that Hip #8 is an Elusive Quality colt out of the 2yo filly champ Countess Diana (who is now deceased, btw). He recorded an average-to-slow time of 10.2, but he actually HIT THE RAIL during the breeze. I guess they didn't allow do-overs, LOL. Anyway, he looked to be moving awfully well aside from the rail incident, and clearly his time would've been MUCH better if not for that feak accident. I just threw him into my Stable Mail so i won't forget about him, though i hust looked him up and he doesn't appear to have a recorded workout yet. His name is Subtle Hunter. I'll definitely give him a look whenever he's entered somewhere. Here's the video:

http://mfile.akamai.com/29874/wmv/keeneland.download.akamai.com/29871/8.asx

Comments