discreetcat question?

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited July 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Was peeking at your website and is very impressive.
Is handicapping horses what you do for a living?
Your knowledge from what I see on this forum is very very good.
The reason I ask that question is as you know many handicapping sites I think make more money on their site than they do their actual breakdowns and selections.
If I were to join what plan do you suggest for a weekend capper who does fair.
I often when I look back at a day at the track realize my downfalls were times of being impatient and betting a race that shouldnt have been bet, or many times didnt make the bet that made sense. for example, I had posted before the belmont stakes that zito horses for whatever reason, training, whatnot always seem to figure in. As opposed to spending the extra 12 bucks and putting them on top with big brown in a dollar tri, I as others figured id save some money with just BB to win. Well choices like that have cost me a few coins on many occasions. so my goal even before going on a plan you suggest is to slow down and start betting races and placing only bets that make sense. So if in fact I do go with your capping what plan would you suggest.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2008
    I can't really recommend which would be best for you, becausde that's a personal decision. I do offer a weekend package for $15, but a monthly package is $49 and you get roughly ten times as many racing days for three times the cost. That's the package most short-term subscribers tend to go with.