fort erie live

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited July 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm up here at the track and as long as I got connection ill post som horses. track is muddy but will improve as the day goes.

race 1 #5 WPS

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited July 2008
    race 2. sky illusion WP this one off for awhile but this guy looks good on the track if he is in decent form will get the money
    edited July 2008
    race 3... #6 primal beauty coming off a nice wn but stepping up in class. good price there are two horses I think will shoot to the lad and as this is a speed favoring track I gave the nod to this coser because he should be near the front two then the 8 who is a dead closer.

wp #6 exb 2 6 8
    edited July 2008
    tri box as well 1 2 6 8
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Member
    edited July 2008
    Joining you on the 3rd race, good luck to us
    edited July 2008
    the main track is setting up for speed that's 3 in a row that were on or toward the lead.

race 4 is on turf listed as good we have had some rain so I'm thinking its a little deep.. #5 neil the knife WP like this one a lot today.. looking for 1st win this year but last 3 speed figs show this guy is ready. see him sitting 3rd early with a move coming by the mid turn.

Tri 5 with 1 2 3 with all
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Member
    edited July 2008
    I will exacta 5 with 1,2,3 and reverse it.
    edited July 2008
    he didn't have it today.... speed held on the turf as well 1 3 5 was the order of finish.
    edited July 2008
    race 5 bottom level claimers

couple on the outside interested me #8 tough cinelle will be my choice. shows speed and is improving last 3 at this level. 7 dropping back down with some speed as well. I crossed 5 6 right out. #1 is favored but won't be on the lead but should get a piece. #2 shippin in and dropping from 20K will use in exotics.

#8 wp
    tri 8 with 1 2 4 with 1 2 3 4 7
    edited July 2008
    chalk chak today.

race 6 has a few speed horses. I ended up on the 4 think she got good speed and hopefully get the lead and run off. 1st time on the turf is her only question WPS on this filly
    edited July 2008
    I'm on 4 on race 7 and all in on harlem rocker in the big one good luck the rest of the day