9th Race Del Mar

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited July 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Im gonna have to switch to Del MAr cause Im getting killed at Saratoga.

9th Race: #8 Grace Anatomy This horse was the wise guy selection in the breeders cup back 9 months ago. Didnt do much that day nor has she done much since. She switched over to the grass for a change of pace last out and it wasnt that bad of a race considering she got in trouble at the start. I think 15-1 or so is a nice price for this horse. Im also going to box her with #5 Tasha's Miracle. Yes another horse from that breeders cup race but she has been running decent and very good workouts over the DelMar lawn shows she will like it today.

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited July 2008
    was told 3 races back...lotacat would win.....was told last night.......

GO AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK......LATE DOUBLE........5/9
    edited July 2008
    Lotacat Is In Race 10.....so I Will Play Your Horse With The 9
    In Race 10......and I Do Like The 5 In Race 9...will Box With Your Horse Also..

Thank's For The Tip In Advance.....
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2008
    I dont understand it these shit jockeys fan these horses 6-7 wide and think they are going to get up and win. The horse had something left but the jockey fanned him 6-7 wide and lost all hope. Im going with this horse next out will be a live play. Hopefully M Smith will pick up the mount
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2008
    Should of just played Tashas Miracle. Paid nicely to place and show
    edited July 2008
    yes, that was a bull-shit ride......wish you the best on the pick 6 on sunday!!!!