Heading to Saratoga today

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
If anyone is up there I will be running around the clubhouse today (Saturday). I will be wearing a Boston Red SOx shirt. If anyone wants to meet for a beer or 2.

Comments

• cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited August 2008
    i have a table in the turf terrace in the clubhouse- i will keep an eye out for you!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    Oh wow what a great time it was there. I love that place. Drinking, gambling, food,Hot women what could be better than that? Oh yeah maybe if I would of won some $$$. I needed Pennington to win that 5th race. It was a $1700 swing for me. Instead of winning $300 from the race I would of won $1700. Had DailyDoubles on both ends with the horse. Oh well. Hey Cdunn you up there everyday? I think Im heading up there in 2 weeks again.
  • cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited August 2008
    ya i will be back up there from the 14th-2nd. let me know next time you come in
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    Do you live up there? Any suggestions on a place to stay if I went up there for a few days? I stayed in Lake George when I was a kid and know its not that far from the track.I usually go twice a year. Take a COnway bus tour up there with my father (Been doing it for 15 years) then I go again at the end of the month with Conway with a few of my buddies. ALways wanted to take the family up there for a few days. I know its expensie to stay around the track. Any suggestions let me know.If and when I go up in a few weeks I will let you know. Good Luck