Spa for Wednesday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 2

Sneak Peek - Let's hope we can get 4/1 on this colt as he started at a 1 1/16 on the green for his first start and showed speed till tiring in the stretch, this is a perfect playback today and that opener will serve well today as we just put in a nice slow work and is wheeling back in 16 days and Robby is back aboard and is one of them most underrated turf riders out there. McPeek has this on sitting on go and will be in the winners circle with a perfect timed ride. For you exotic players you better use Seal Team from Stall as this one is will be running at the end. Grass Only

Race 3

Pious Ashley - I like Kent D. on this one as she needed her last and IMO ran over her head in her last two and she sitting in a good spot today at the Spa to get her 2nd win.

Race 5

Warm Springs Girl - I know Weaver don't win much first out by this one is bred to bust out the gate on the weeds and never look back City Zip is a very underated sire on the weeds and Prado in the saddle on makes me like this one even more. Bred to win first out at 5.5.

Race 8

Dorm Fever - I'm trying to read between the lines in this race as Jerkens is real sneaky in these type of contest and this filly is as fast or faster as the others in this one, is she fit enough? Well we will find out tomorrow.

Race 9

Overextended - I really can't believe the odds maker put him at 20-1, his last two he was the chalk against older and won by a neck coming late and now attracts Alan Garcia and has been running against much tougher in open company. I will take a flyer on this one WPS at big odds.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2008
    I'm going a different direction in Race 2. Might post it as my weekly free play in the morning. Still going over some other stuff right now.

In any case, good luck with the card FB.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2008
    Looks like Sneak Peek is scartched, FB. I'm not going against you after all... :peace: