Arlington spot play for Thursday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited September 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Just a heads up to all board memebers, football season is upon us and I will be focusing on the foots more than the ponies. Everyone that was on my email list for Del Mar and Spa forms will receive my football selections throughout the year. If you want my football selections just send a email to fbwinners@aol.com and I will add you to the list. This one below is ready to run today and the price will be right because of Wayn C!!!! I will be posting pony selections when I have something strong throughout the summer so keep and eye out for them.

Regards, FB

Arlington

Race 6

Tamborim

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    looking forward to your fball picks. good luck today
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just a heads up to all board memebers, football season is upon us and I will be focusing on the foots more than the ponies. Everyone that was on my email list for Del Mar and Spa forms will receive my football selections throughout the year. If you want my football selections just send a email to fbwinners@aol.com and I will add you to the list. This one below is ready to run today and the price will be right because of Wayn C!!!! I will be posting pony selections when I have something strong throughout the summer so keep and eye out for them.

Regards, FB

Arlington

Race 6

Tamborim

Another winner but the price got hammered and I bet it offshore.

FB