40/1 future bet down the tubes....

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
from Bloodhorse:

Speedster Indyanne, the expected pacesetter in the Sentient Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint, may scratch out of the race due to a fever, according to the Daily Racing Form.

"She’s not officially out, but she is all but out," trainer Greg Gilchrist told the Racing Form.

The gray 3-year-old daughter of Indian Charlie, out of Merchant (by Silver Ghost), has won five of her six lifetime starts. All five of those wins she's taken wire-to-wire. She won the Thoroughbred Club of American Stakes (gr. III) on the Keeneland Polytrack in her last start.

Indyanne is owned by David and Jill Heerensperger and was bred in Kentucky by Offshoot Farm.

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited October 2008
    That sucks I was going to bet her as I thought she could upset the favorite!
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    I See U Like Intangaroo Over Ventura In The F&m Sprint.good Luck To U
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    when do they plan on annoucing this. I handicapped the race without her but you never know what could happened. Hopefully the filly runs for you DC but aslongs as she is healthy..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2008
    She's out for certain.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2012
    FYI, there's a full-sister to Indyanne (named Generations) entered in Race 4 @ Del Mar today. Reportedly has been working pretty well, too. Very intereresting @ 12/1 ml.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    FYI, there's a full-sister to Indyanne (named Generations) entered in Race 4 @ Del Mar today. Reportedly has been working pretty well, too. Very intereresting @ 12/1 ml.

Opened @ 18-1.

From National Turf:

GENERATIONS Jul 25 DMR 6 1:12H M FT B+
    Tracked barnmate Timberlite drawing clear then went on solo to the 7f pole in 35.4, 100.0, 112.0. Nice; Flores up.---Grade: B+
    GENERATIONS Jul 18 DMR 5 :59.4H M FT B+
    Strong looking spin while holding sway over barnmate Muchos Besos finishing with plenty left in 36.1, 59.3 (23.2 LQ). Loads to like here; Flores up.---Grade: B+

The Baffert is getting the play.