BC Friday Program

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited October 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
BREEDERS CUP FRIDAY PROGRAM

Well this should be a very interesting B.C. as this is the first on the sticky stuff and I have decided to take a full swing at this two day card. The exotic selections below are for those who have the bankroll to play. I’m swinging for the fences this weekend and I’m going against my first perception of a B.C. on the sticky stuff. I was going to tread lightly this year but have decided to jump in with both feet and fist and take a real shot a huge payday. I see some huge prices in this year cup not like last years. I can see some horses winning today and tomorrow that hasn’t been spoken of on HRTV Pursuit of the Cup and TVG’s The Works!!!! Well let’s get to the 5 race card below.

Sentient Flight Group Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint

RACE #3 - #12 – Ventura this is a great spot and pace factor for Ventura to run these down with ease on the Pro-Ride, the only thing that I dislike about her is all the so called experts have started touting her and are on the bandwagon now. Well I won’t let that stand in my way of making a nice score on this filly as here numbers or on par with I.B. on the sticky stuff and I truly think I.B. runs a little slower on the sticky stuff than the earth god created (DIRT), IMO if Bobby B. thought she was training over the sticky stuff like a wild animal he would of ran her in the BC Sprints with the boys, but make the right call and left her here. WP on Ventura at 3/1 or more if she goes off at 5/2 ot less make your own decision but I’m passing and only playing exotics.

Exacta, Tri, and Super Keys

12 over 1-3-5-6-8-10 and also reverse

Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf

RACE #4 – This is a wide open race and many of these fillies can win this race at huge odds, I have a Euro contact and speak to home often leading up the BC, and he has told me this is by far the hardest race on the card in deciding a winner than the BC Turf Sprint. The following fillies are win contenders (Consequecne,Heart Shapped,Laragh,Maram,Beyond Reach,Saucy Evening and Renda) I feel this race will produce boxcar payoffs and I’m hoping in that IRS line after this event. I’m going to make a 6 horse tri box throwing out Heart Shapped as she hasn’t’ liked the heat the past two day.

Exacta and TRI – Box – 2-3-7-9-10-11

WPS - #3 - Maram

Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1)

Race #5 – I actually love this race as I have been tipped to this filly for quit sometime and make a very nice score on her last out at Belmont (SKY DIVA), I’m so glad that Stardom Bound is in this field as Sky Diva would be odds on and we will probably get 3/1 or more today on her. Stardom Bound in the horse for the course and will take all the local money and plenty afar. Sky Diva will make mince meat of this field on the sticky stuff as she has been training over it before her last two affairs. Strong Win and Place bet at 5/2 or more.

Exacta, Tri and Super Key and also reverse

4 over 1-7-10-11-12

Emirates Airlines Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf (G1)

Race #6 – This is another wide open turf affair that will pay boxcars past the finish line. I really don’t have a clear cut winner in this and will be going deep in this one to try and catch a big score.

Exacta and Tri Box – 1-2-4-5-7-9

Super Key in the 1st and 2nd holes

7 over 2-4-5-9 over all over all

WPS - #7 Mauralakana

Breeders' Cup Ladies Classic (G1)

This is all about Zenyatta and it will take something freakish to happen for this filly to lose this one. I’m not going to throw my money against her when I can put it somewhere else and make a big score and not just hope she runs bad. This is a very special filly and would of given the boys fits if they would of pointed here to the Classic. If the Moss’s had a BC win under there belt she probably would have been in the Classic. But let’s just enjoy her today and hope she runs them off there feet!!!!!!!

Rolling Pick 3’s

3 – 1-3-5-6-12

4 – 1-2-3-7-9-10-11

5 – 1-4-10

$1.00 - $90.00

4 – 1-2-3-6-7-9-10-11

5 – 1-4-6-7-10-11

6 – 2-5-7-9

$1.00 = $192.00

5 – 1-2-4-6-7-10-11-12-13

6 – 1-2-4-5-7-9-10

7 – 1-3