BC Saturday Program

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited October 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
BREEDERS CUP SATURDAY PROGRAM
Well here we are the Big Day of Racing and we have 9 top notch races and I don’t see any reason take a short price horse in these races. Let’s go to it below and let’s cash another long shot today.

Breeders' Cup Marathon
Well this one is wide open and I see the day starting off with a huge long shot and that one Muhannak at 20-1 but you will only get about 10-1 on him today. WPS at 8/1 or more.
Exotics
5 over 1-2-3-4-6-8 also reverse

Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint
I’m swinging for the fences in this race with a no name trainer and a big time jock up on Rouse the Cat, this one is sitting on a lifetime performance and hopeful it will happen today at a huge price. The extra furlong will only help with all the speed in this one. Make a WPS at 10/1 or more but I expect no less than 15/1!!!!!!
Exotics
7 over 1-2-4-8-10-13 reverse in all 3 positions

TVG Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile

This play is strictly on a contact from Cali and he has told me that Albertus Maximus is busting out of his skin and sitting on a beast of a race and I will take his word on this one and step up to the windows with two fist and stand there to be the first one to collect if he is dead on. Albertus Maximus WP at 5/2 or more. The sleeper in the race to me is My Pal Charlie and I will have a saver on him across the board.
Exotics
7 over 1-2-4-5-8-11

Breeders' Cup Mile (G1)

This is the toughest race on the card and the hype horse in Goldikova is not going to run a lick on this type course and don’t wager on her at low odds. I don’t see a clear cut winner but know for a fact she is dead on this course and the other Euro US Ranger will run better IMO. Dickie D is betting with two fist on Kip and I didn’t like his last one at Woodbine but I was told it wasn’t the bog course but the sweeping turns of Woodbine, he likes tight turns like SA and Monmouth of last year. Kip is the best miler in this one and if he runs back to anyone of his past mile races will win this one for fun. Kip Deville WPS at 3/1 or more.

Exotics
2 over 3,6-11 and reverse in all three spots

Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1)

This Juvy race is wide open and probably will be one by one of the Cali horses but I’m taking a stand in this on on West Side Bernie at a huge price and he is proven at the distance 2-2 and the post hurts a little but I will take the 20-1 and I see him improving today at long odds. WPS at 10/1 or more.

Exotics
Exacta and tri box - 4-8-9-11-12-13

Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf

This on will be one by a Euro and I hope I have chosen the right one in Wstpahlia as I see this on running by them down the lane. WPS at 3/1 or more.
Exotics
3 over 1-4-7-8-10-11-12 reverse also

Sentient Flight Group Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1)

This sprint race is wide open IMO and I’m going back to The LUTE as I think all the quirks are gone and it will show up today as he has a ton of pace to run into and let’s get back to the winners circle again this year with The Lute. WP at 5/2 or more
Exoics
3 over 1-2-3-5-7-9

Emirates Airlines Breeders' Cup Turf (G1)

This one is wide open and see many win contenders in here but let’s go with Euro that has been pointed to this contest in Eagle Moutain, WPS at 4/1 or more.

Exotics
11 over 2-3-4-5-8-9 reverse in all positions

Breeders' Cup Classic (G1)

Well I can tell you one thing Curlin won’t win and has been a different horse since the steroids have been taken away since his return from Dubai. He hasn’t beaten anyone in the US, beat a 7 yo Wander Boy and beat Past the Point which came back to run dull in the Medowlands Cup. Curlin will go down and might not hit the board and it will be the Pro Ride after the race from his camp. I’m on a Euro today with HenrytheNavigator with JR in the saddle and the price will be right. I’m hearing from Murtagh camp he might of made the wrong decision in this race with the Duke. WPS at 4/1 or more

Exotics
5 over 1-2-3-4-9-11 reverse in all spots

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Read my above analysis on my comment from the Curlin camp, sore losers they are.

FB

Trainer Steve Asmussen said the synthetic surface, which almost kept Curlin from competing in the race, played a major factor in his defeat.

"It was a turf race," he said. "It was absolutely the Pro-Ride surface [that beat him]. He ran his heart out and

gave it all he had. He's a great horse. He's made over $10-million."
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Below is a recap on where my selections finished in the Breeders Cup, there was a total of 14 BC Races and we had 6 winners on top, 4 second place finishers, 1 thrid place finisher, and only 3 off the board. We also had a good day in the college foots going 5-1 and finished up the NFL at 1-1. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

gl, fb

FRIDAY

B.C. Filly and Mare Sprint

Ventura - 5/2 - winner - 7.60 / 3.40

B.C. Juvy fillies Turf

Maram - 11/1 - winner - 24.20 / 13.20 / 6.40

B.C. Juvy Fillies

Sky Diva - 4/1 - 3rd - 3.60

B.C. Mare and Fillies Turf

Mauralakana - 6/1 - off the board

B.C. Ladies Classic

Zenyatta - 1/2 - winner - 3.00