Fairgrounds Opening Day

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 10 - This is a wide open turf race and I'm going with one that hasn't started in a while and might need this one, Elusive Man is bred top and bottom for the weeds and had a rough start first out. I really think this colt can run well, he out worked Denis of Cork during theTriple Crown Trial and I really think Amoss has taken the wrong route with this one and has babied him too much. Let's hope today is the day. WEEDS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exacta and Tri in the 1st and 2nd holes, also Supers if your bankroll allows.

11 over 2-4-7-9-10-12

#11 - Elusive Man - Win, Place, and Show

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2008
    Good luck, FB!
  • FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Good Luck today
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Race 10 - This is a wide open turf race and I'm going with one that hasn't started in a while and might need this one, Elusive Man is bred top and bottom for the weeds and had a rough start first out. I really think this colt can run well, he out worked Denis of Cork during theTriple Crown Trial and I really think Amoss has taken the wrong route with this one and has babied him too much. Let's hope today is the day. WEEDS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 over 2-4-7-9-10-12

I just received word on this one from the Amoss camp, they said if they win it's great but arent going to go all out for the win. This colt has had feet problems and that is why he has been off for sometime, I'm personally still staying with the wager but just wanted to pass along for others.

FB
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    FB: Thx for tha additional info. Will tread lightly
    edited November 2008
    fbwinners wrote: »

11 over 2-4-7-9-10-12

Taken off the turf and got what he need a glorified workout race and we will stand in line next time out to collect on this runner.

FB
    edited November 2008
    I spoke with Amoss at length on Saturday about Elusive Man, and said next time out all systems go. Feet are fine and got everything out of the race he needed. Will run him back either on dirt or the green. Also Dcat, the training races will not come back and the answer I was given that Evageline Downs offer them now and no need for Fairgrounds to offer them.

FB
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2008
    Thanks for the update, on both counts.