Aqueduct Turned Into A Joke

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited December 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Does New York Need To Stoop To This Level It's At Of Washed Up Jockeys And New Jocks That Will Be Back As Stable Jock In The Months To Come . If Your Going To Tell Me Your Going To Bet Any Of These Guys & Girls With Any Conifindence Your Doing It Because You Must Think A Jock Has Nothing To Do With The Outcome Of A Race. Years Ago The Second Stringers Stayed Around Now It A Who 's Who Orand Bocachica FROM ??/ / Sheldan Russel FROM??/ Maylan Studart 24yr Brazil Playboy Model (she Hot !!) Winston Tompson FROM?? Reed Saldana 26yr From Cal
It No Wonder Why Attendence Is 1-2000 Per Day Sorry Day For Horse Racing In New York If Magma Entertament (Stronach) Had Any Pull They Would Work Out Something To Hook Gulfstreem Into A Belmont/spa/ Gulfstream Year Round Top Of The Game Show . But I Think He Bit Off More He Can Chew Right Now. :cry:

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    OPPS! SORRY SHE ONLY 19 YEARS OLD
    11.24.08 ‘SEXY JOCKEY’ ROLE FILLED BY BRAZILIAN TEEN Maylan Studart is a 19-year-old from Rio de Janeiro who recently moved to the U.S. to ride horses at New York’s Aqueduct racetrack. And in a twist of fate no one could have imagined, a 19-year-old Brazilian woman also happens to be attractive.

Her blog, which includes pictures of her on the beach, in Halloween costume, and with her husband (sad trombone), features the vision that made her dream of riding in America possible:

You see, the key is to aim high. If you set low goals, you may achieve them, yes. And maybe sooner than you would achieve a very high goal. But if you aim high and try with your heart, with your soul, with your mind, like a horse who wears blinkers (”antolhos” em português), even if you don’t reach your highest goal, you will still get so much furthur than you would if you aimed low.

I dunno. That’s great that you’ve won five of your first 15 races in America and all (including a 51-1 longshot), but that sounds like an awful lot of work. I’d rather set goals like, “I have to finish this jar of peanut butter by the time I finish watching The O.C. Season Two on DVD.” And I’ll accomplish that goal. Even if it means not going outside or showering all weekend
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    GEE I WONDER IF ALL THE PEOPLE GOT A PAY CHECK WITH 10 DAYS TILL SANTA. AND NO WORK . MY JOCK R. MARAGH ENDED UP 68K SHORT OF 10 MILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HIM MAYBE TAMPA? /TURFWAY? WHO WANTS TO MAKE 9.93MILL WHEN 10 MILL SOUNDS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER:cry::clap2:

HOW ABOUT THE CRAP NYS IS CRAMMING DOWN NYRA THROAT!!!. WE NEED VIDIO CRACK MACHINE LIKE A WHOLE IN THE HEAD ////// ACK U DUCK NEXT YEAR $500 MILL PROFIT?? THAT 135K PER DAY 365 DAYS PER YEAR ///BELMOUNT TEN MILES AWAY 2011 $500 MILL PER YEAR ??
    WHERE ALL THIS MONEY COMMING FROM???? NOBODY WITH ANY MONEY PLAYS THAT CRAP.