Indygo Mountain update

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited December 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
from Gary West's column @ the Star-Telegram:

Indygo Mountain, owned by Clarence Scharbauer of Midland and trained by Bret Calhoun, was scratched on the recommendation of the track veterinarian. An examination later revealed the problem to be in the foot of colt’s left hind leg, Calhoun said, speculating there was a deep abscess.

"When he went to the track, he wasn’t walking quite right," Calhoun said, explaining that Indygo Mountain had trained Thursday morning with no soreness and no problem, "and when he tried to warm up, it was quite obvious he was off. ... Hopefully, it’s just a minor setback and he’ll be back soon."

Comments

• peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Thanks For The Update Cat Hope He Will Be Alright.hope He Gets A Chance To Show Every One How Good I Think This Colt Is In The Future.by The Way I Really Like Albert Stalls Colt In The Sugar Bowl Today Map Of The World.saw Him Break His Madien This Colt Can Run Get Albarado Off Borque On He Rides The Best Horse Stall Has In The Barn My Pal Charlie Think He Is Live At A Nice Price And Plenty Of Pace In The Race .also He Drew Great Outside.worth A Look Imo
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Wrll He Stumbled Out Of The Gt Made A Nice Move 6 Wide Around The Turn And Didnt Change Leads In The Stretch Dont Like That Might Be Something Wrong .