A. Park.....7/20..Late afternoon post

FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
edited July 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Nice Winning day yesterday!

R3-Titillating...W+P+S....Comes off a win,Steps up a bit in class but with Kirby as a trainer he should be ready.

R4-Hit the Trigger....W+P+S...Horse ran a route last time out, A nice angle I like to Play, Route to Sprint

R5-Summer Range (entry this one must go)..W+P...This horse likes to close as do a few otheres in this race, so it will be interesting to see if the fractions on the front end will help.

R10-Y Seven...W+P...This race is wide open with almost any horse having a shot, I will agaqin take the closer here, with a field that is full like this it should be a calvary charge at teh top of the stretch.

All Before scratchs

Comments

• FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    R3-Titillating...W+P+S....Comes off a win,Steps up a bit in class but with Kirby as a trainer he should be ready.....OUT

R4-Hit the Trigger....W+P+S...Horse ran a route last time out, A nice angle I like to Play, Route to Sprint....OUT

R5-Summer Range (entry this one must go)..W+P...This horse likes to close as do a few otheres in this race, so it will be interesting to see if the fractions on the front end will help..SCratched

R10-Y Seven...W+P...This race is wide open with almost any horse having a shot, I will agaqin take the closer here, with a field that is full like this it should be a calvary charge at teh top of the stretch....Winner 6.20 3.80

All Before scratchs