Next Pat Day ??????????

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited December 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
I Think M Mena Is A Cool Hand Luke That Is Just Showing The Tip Of An Iceburg This Kid Can Ride . I Thought He Stay At Turf--af-way And Win Title (as I Posted ) But He Had Bigger Things To Do Went 10 Mounts 3w, 2 Nds 1 Rd You Can't Beat That..... Big Win Last Weekend In Stake Races Ask Joe????? Good Pal With M Maker.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2008
    Dunco, you seem to place an awful lot of emphasis on jockeys. Do you think that's wise? I agree that it can sometimes signal trainer intent, or perhaps a rider favoring one horse over another, but beyond that I try not to get too involved in jockey analysis. To me, I think they're largely interchangeable.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited December 2008
    to discreet cats comment, i remember sitting at belmont one day this past year. the morning line favorite had his jockey move to another horse in the same race. the M/L favorites odds jumped to 18-1 by post time. I felt that the M/L favorite was truely the best horse in the race. I made the big mistake of not jumping on him and riding him myself at 18-1. he won the race by 10 lengths so i do fully agree DC to me the horse is alot of the equation.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    A top jockey has a 20% win number...Follow a jockey and lose 4 of 5 races...good way to go to the poor house...THE HORSE DOESN'T KNOW WHO IS RIDING HIM...the HORSE makes the race...not the JOCKEY...w2w
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T CHECK OUT THE JOCKS AND TRAINERS UNTIL LATE DEC AND LOOK TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SHOOT FOR EITHER $ WON OR NUMBER OF WINS LIKE NOW I SEE A. SOLIS HAS 99 WINS AND R BAZE 399 WINS AND R MARAGH 68K SHORT OF 10 MILL. G GOMEZ 600k SHORT OF BAILEY 2003 RECORD $ WON DEEE WAYNE LUKAS 50K SHORT OF 2MILL B HEADLEY 15K SHORT OF 2 MILL
    IF YOU CATCH A HOT JOCK AND TRAINER SUCH A LEPAROUX 30%+ M. MAKER 35% AT CHURCHILL WHERE THEY ALONE CAN MAKE YOUR MEET. I SAW A JOCK LIKE R MARAGH GET RED HOT THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS CHASING THAT 10MILL MARK. ALSO WATCHED M CRUZ WIN 22 RACES IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS
    COME FIRST OF THE YEAR I GO BACK TO ONE OR TWO TRACKS GULF AND CAL. AND USE THE TRACK VARAINCE AND LOOK FOR HORSES THAT FILLS THE BILL WHEN THE TRACK IS AT 25 OR HIGHER . I NEVER LOOK AT BEYERS & TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM FILLIES RACES :x-wink:
  • cluelessclueless Junior Member
    edited December 2008
    What language is this??
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    I Totally Disagree I Have Made A Great Deal Of Money Knowing Who Jockeys Ride For U Telling Me U R Gonna Play Georgie Boy Over The Baffert Horse A Great Example In This Race I Will Take The Baffert Horse To Beat Georgie Boy And We Will See.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    Horse Language Heee Haaa
    edited December 2008
    Your should be "whispering" then DUNCO!!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited December 2008
    sorry most of the time the site knocks down the caps and leave only the first letter in caps this time it didn't. maybe on fri you be in a better mood when you bet the winners i am giving you merry christmas:x-smiley:
    edited December 2008
    I am in good mood! I was making reference to "The Horse Whisperer". The dude who could talk to those animals!

Enjoy your Holiday. I'll look forward to your after Christmas gift of a winner. I have not seen anything like this since the days of PINO.