Aqueduct 1/3/09 With some Analysis

justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1

1Tropical Play

Great race last out. Contessa entry, looks to fight early on. 6F is right up his ally, and he is def. read to go. Has a class advantage on the field. Looks like a good fit.

Race 2

7 Way To Karakorum

Lopez jumps on here, very nice horse. Has class advantage on field. Nice effort last out. The setup is very fit to the style. I believe 5-1 M/L is def. value. Hope odds arent too low at post. A def. Play.

Race 3

9 Well Meant

Sanchez steps up for the ride here, has been very hot lately. Hoping for a speed duel early in this 1, although many others look appealing here, horse loves the distance, and Sanchez has done well at this distance in last 20 days a well. 6-1 M/L is good value in my eyes, decent class mixed with great late speed. Worth a shot.

Race 4

3- Professional Woman

Good class, Not too excited that Morales is in the saddle, but horse itself is solid. Great stalking technique, and horse loves this distance. Spa Princess is a worry, but if Morales can keep her close, they will be in the winners circle. All around best horse of field, The Maiden may be broken today!!!!

Good Luck

Comments

• justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Race 1

1Tropical Play

Great race last out. Contessa entry, looks to fight early on. 6F is right up his ally, and he is def. read to go. Has a class advantage on the field. Looks like a good fit.

Race 2

7 Way To Karakorum

Lopez jumps on here, very nice horse. Has class advantage on field. Nice effort last out. The setup is very fit to the style. I believe 5-1 M/L is def. value. Hope odds arent too low at post. A def. Play.

Race 3

9 Well Meant

Sanchez steps up for the ride here, has been very hot lately. Hoping for a speed duel early in this 1, although many others look appealing here, horse loves the distance, and Sanchez has done well at this distance in last 20 days a well. 6-1 M/L is good value in my eyes, decent class mixed with great late speed. Worth a shot.

Race 4

3- Professional Woman

Good class, Not too excited that Morales is in the saddle, but horse itself is solid. Great stalking technique, and horse loves this distance. Spa Princess is a worry, but if Morales can keep her close, they will be in the winners circle. All around best horse of field, The Maiden may be broken today!!!!

Good Luck

Race 1- OUT
    Race 2- 2nd Pays $6.40 to Place
    Race 3- 1st- $15.50 for win
    Race 4- 1st- $13.90 for win
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited January 2009
    Nice hit ,I see that Dominquez must think he back at Delware 18 mounts+- 6wins 2 seconds 3 thirds. Do you follow gulfstream? Al Garcia started the meet off big, except for the horse I bet him on Birbon, he pushed the button to soon, he had $54 winner in the next race ,figures
    keep it up good post win lose:x-cry: or draw
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Dunco, I gladly post selections daily. Just trying to give a different perspective to serious handicappers.
    edited January 2009
    And I do follow Gulfstream quite a bit....

Birbon ran well, just a lil empty late.