Gulfstream 1/8

abe1947abe1947 Junior Member
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
An allowance race At Gulfstream(race 8) at 1 1/8 mile. I'm watching Idol Maker, Danger to Society, and(love the name) Abe is Honest! A win or good showing here could put them on The Trail.

Comments

• abe1947abe1947 Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    Race 6 Free Country/Sincero/Stately Character
    edited January 2009
    Theregoesjojo is also entered in a 7f allow at Gulfstream on Saturday!
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Like Theregoesjojo In Either Race He Goes In
    edited January 2009
    They R Up Against It In The Last At Gulfstream With Quality Rd In The Race This Is A Very Nice Colt Saw His Mdn Win .
    edited January 2009
    Good race! Free Country held on over Atomic Rain with Stately Character coming on in third!! All three could move on!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    I had Free Country myself, nice performance by him. Had kind of a rough trip, but luckily the rail opened up for him and he was able to get through.

Regarding Quality Road, he's currently 30/1 in Vegas for the Derby off that lone maiden sprint win. Nice colt, as peacerules mentioned, but what a complete joke.
    edited January 2009
    PS - I forgot to mention, Free Country and Danger to Society worked heads-up together last week. You ca probably upgrade Danger to Society a little bit based on Free Country's win.
    edited January 2009
    Danger to Society much the best! I've seen enough of Idol Maker. Will be a good sprinter. Where was Abe!
    edited January 2009
    Yes That Is Way To Short On Quality Rd.he Will Have To Run The Mcpeek Colt Will Make Him Run.
    edited January 2009
    Nice call on Theregoesjojo!
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Cat I Caught A Nice Pick 4 On Him Quality Rd Missed The Break Rushed Up He Also Had Missed A Work. Indygo Mt Stumbled Out Of Gt Will Get Him Next Time.