Anyone familiar with a horse named Empirior?

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
In my attempt to find out what Two Brash has been up to lately, i see that he had a very nice workout at Gulfstream the other day (2nd-fastest out of 28 horses at the distance), but prior to that he had been working at some place called Goldmark. It also seems he's been keeping company with an older horse named Empirior, who accompanied him to Gulfstream from Goldmark. As best i can tell, he was last seen running second at Belmont last June. Anyone know anything about that horse?

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited January 2009
    But I am playing the brash one!
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Hey Catman, this horse, Empirior is running today @ Gulfstream inthe 7th Race.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, i saw that. Hard to like based on what Two Brash did (or didn't do) last weekend. Looks like i was right about his last race being last June @ Belmont. The search feature on this new Cal Racing video player is really pissing me off, i sure hope they fix it. Right now, it only produces results for races that are available in their video library. On the old player, it wouyld pull up every race, whether they had a replay for it or not. So you could tell when a horse last ran just by typing in his name. Can't do that now.