Does Anybody On This Know How This Game Is Played ???

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
COME ON THIS SITE IS A JOKE I BEEN ON FOR 2 MONTH NOBODY HAS REACHED OUT AND PUT THEIR BALLS ON THE LINE DON'T GIVE ME YOUR HALF HEARTERD PICKS
ALL OF YOU BEEN TRYING TO SELL YOUR PICKS REACH OUT SAY SOMETHING !! I'M GOOD AND I WILL BACK IT UP FOR FREE !1 CHECK MY POST FROM DAY ONE . COME ON LETS PLAY :x-shocked:

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited January 2009
    Ohhhh !!! Truth Hurts Come On Make YOUR Picks And Back Them Up !!
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I Dont Sell Picks What Am I Supposed To Do Give U My Pics So U Can Hammer Them.i Have Been Betting Horses Every Day For 10 Yrs Making A Living At It For 5 Of Those Yrs .it Is Harder Work Than A Real Job So U Give Me Ur Picks Besides Some Jockey Going For 2 Mill Or Ken And Sar Ramsey Horses That Dont Pay Anything Then We Can Talk If Ur So Good Give Me Ur Gulfstream Tomm Ill Give U Mine Lets See Who The Best Is Deal.
    edited January 2009
    No Taker Huh
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Well, I am here to say I respect each and every capper on this site. All have their on and off days as every capper does. Peacerules, I would like to take up that offer, we can use the same Thread, and give it our bests. Whatever happens, I wish you all luck.
    edited January 2009
    That Will Be Fine I Wish U Luck To R We Picking Winners Or On The Board I C U Count All Of Yours I Dont They Have To Win.
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    We can go winners, thats fine with me. I play my bets across the board, and Pick3 and 4's. So we can do win bets!!!! Good Luck buddy.
    edited January 2009
    I Posted Mine On A Thread Already Good Luck To U
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Peace,

As long as your picks are at AQ, SA or GP, I don't think your odds will be effected at all...these tracks handle 5-8 million on race day and usually over 10 on the weekend.....