Gulfstream 1/17/09 Full Card with Analysis

justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Was studying this card all day, 3 or 4 races really stand out. Go to the track and lay the $$$$ down. You will walk out a winner! Have some info from my buddy down at Gulfstream, not much, but its all GOOD info. Follow along!

Race 1- 6 Stormy Lake

McPeek and Kent D team up. Have this horse on my watchlist. On January 10th, horse breezed 4F in 47.4, which was 2nd best that day. That is a very fast breeze for a maiden claimer. Kenneth's wife is part owner. Quick out of the gate, short race, horse is better than this class. Lay down the $$$$!!!!

Race 2- 6 Regal Officer

Castellano jumps on. Horse worked with a great bunch of horses. Valkim, Tale of Ekati. And yet Regal Officer still fit in, breezing 9th fastest. Good workout, horse has good speed. 8-1 M/L here. Horse can compete.

Race 3- 10 Celebrating Love

Love the combo here. Garcia with Mott. A high percentage combo with a good horse. Mott had this horse out at Payson Park Training Center on January 5th, working with Go Between. 8-1 is the M/L here and yet I am a little confused as to why. Hunker down, place a bet here.

Race 4- 3 Diamond Isle

Prado-Rich Dutrow entry. Very good horse with tons of speed. Had a Bullet workout on January 1st, 6F in 59.80, heads up with Alma d'Oro, who won a Maiden Special Weight on the 15th , and was at a higher class. Horse seems ready. This is one my buddy says is ready. He was there for the workout and said horse had a clean workout and wanted to run. This guy is 2 for 2 here at Gulfstream. Hope he brought another winner to my attention.

Race 5- 10 Chapel Run

Horse has a solid pedigree. Am a big Cornelio Velazquez fan, teams up with White here, who has been doing just fine himself. Recently Breezed 4F in 49.60, not bad for Maiden Claimer. Tag is 40,000. Horse is worth more. 7/2 is the Line..

Race 6- 7 House Quest

Dutrow is a smart man. Knows what he is doing. Scratched horse the 16th, to enter him in on the 17th, this time without a tag on him. Was entered in a 45-50 claimer, now entered in a starter allowance. Guy is a genius. Horse should win this race hands down. So much better than this field.

Race 7- 5 So Glitzy

Castellano is the guy at 7F. Horse fits distance well. Good speed, good jockey. Coming in with no tag attached is a bonus for the cause. Horse can produce and will fare well here. Like the chances here.

Race 8- 12 Smart Shot

Heard good things of this horse. Scratched the 16th to race in this stakes race. Obviously wants a shot at the $$$$$. Connections must think horse is ready, because if he was raced the 16th, horse would have cashed in. Horse has consistently improved and can fit with this group.

Race 9- 7 Rollers

Garcia hops on here. Like AG in this situation. 6F, for a $100,000 race. Horse is fit and ready to run. Buddy told me this horse is the catch of this race. Said horse has been acting alert, energetic, and said Tagg knows what he is doing here. Garcia wants on, and knows he has a shot. Bring him home Allen.

Race 10- 9 Lovamor

Can't go a day without ole J Velazquez as a pick. Guy knows how to ride, and is on one hell of a horse here. Solid 3 yr old filly with a solid pedigree. Recently worked 4F in 48.85, good for a Maiden Claimer. Was 2nd fastest to Forever Gleaming, who won last out. Can compete at this level and hopefully Johnny boy can get it done.

08-09 Handicapping Stats
153 Selections
47 Wins
27 Places
20 Show
Win %= 31%
ITM %= 62%

Comments

• justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Good Luck to all today, looks like a solid card full of plays. I wish everyone good luck. Bring home some $$$$$
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Good Luck To U To Justin What R We Playing For,what Is The Bet
    edited January 2009
    I am okay with most winners. Thats fine. Good luck buddy.
    edited January 2009
    My selection in the 10th race is the 10 horse, Lovamor. Mistyped the post position. I apologize.
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Thats Fine Where U Located At.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited January 2009
    GREAT POST ! I ONLY WAS ABLE TO CAP THE 9TH TONS OF SPEED BUT I SEE BLACK SEVENTEEN SITTING THE TRIP / GOOD LUCK:smile2:
    edited January 2009
    I am from New York.
    edited January 2009
    Won Race 1

$3.80 Out front
    edited January 2009
    Results for today

Race 1- Win $3.80 out front
    Race 2- OUT