Sa 8th Race Sat

peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
There Is A Horse Called Sok Sok That Can Run A Little In This Race. I Know They R Gonna Bet Georgie Boy Beware Of Sok Sok This Horse Is A Serious Contender In This Race For Asmussen Came Off A Layoff At Fgs And Win In 1.09 And Change.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    Interesting, I didn't know he was shipping in.
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Be careful. Asmussin had 8 starters yesterday, only one in the money, and that was a win. Sok Sok is coming in off a slow breeze. Good horse, hope for a good race 2nd off layoff!
    edited January 2009
    4 horses to watch for in that race

In Summation
    Partwithlarryz
    Machismo
    Big Bad Leroybrown
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Asmussen Win Six Saturday Im Not Worried About This Horse Asmussen Is Not Gonna Ship That Far With Bridgemohan If He Thinks The Horse Doesnt Have A Shot. We Will See
    edited January 2009
    Big Bad Leroybrown would be more of a threat over the Del Mar poly, I think. He loved that slow stuff last year.
    edited January 2009
    good perspective DC. My reasoning is the workout Big Bad Leroybrown just had. January 18th, worked a bullet, faster than some great stakes company.
    edited January 2009
    Fast workout times are generally a positive indicator, but they don't always tell the whole story. It's more about how easily they do it, and/or who they're doing it with.