Two for Wednesday at The Stream

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 4 - Itchy Toes - Wayne C has this cheap claimer busting out of her skin in this 6 1/2, her form is solid and she will enjoy this win in a easy fashion.

Race 8 - Mambo Meister - Ran against much tougher 11 days back and had a horrific trip, only needs to land a good trip under Snoopy and will be in the winners circle at the right price.

4 over 1-2-3-8-9-11 in exotics and reverse also. Could be a IRS Tri/Super

Note: If the track is very speed favoring, play Lucky Liza in the 7th as she will be hauling ass once he gates pop open. I call this type of play a SPEED POP!!!!!!!!!!

FB

Comments

• peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Hey Fb Thanks For The Horses Nice Call On Ferisian Fire Do U Like Him Going Forward I Did Catch Just Jenda The Other Day In The Stake Thanks For The Heads Up.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Nice $1.00 Super for running second $776.20 and $150.10 Tri, got nosed out by the Jet. But will take it.

FB
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    Hey FB, what did you think of Bhangaloo Ruby the other day? Looks like a good one for Jones.
    edited January 2009
    Hey FB, what did you think of Bhangaloo Ruby the other day? Looks like a good one for Jones.

Looks as he has another runner on this hands, this filly by peace rules was tough down the lane, exchanged bumps with the runner up and didn't miss a beat and gutted out the win.
    edited January 2009
    peacerules wrote: »
    Hey Fb Thanks For The Horses Nice Call On Ferisian Fire Do U Like Him Going Forward I Did Catch Just Jenda The Other Day In The Stake Thanks For The Heads Up.

He ran a big race as he dragged Saez to the lead and was about to run out of the bridle, he will be tough next out, but I think the Risen Star will be a strong race. The Southwest is coming up HUGE, Square Eddie, Old Fashion, Silver City, and Flat Out. I can tell you all one thing two days before the Smarty Jones they had a 3 yo run same distance 1 second faster he is by Tapit and this one is a runner his name is Poltergeist and will probably be 15-1 or higher in the Southewest with all the big names showing up. This colt is a must use. He galloped out strong and won by 6 and could of won by more. Has seasoning and I really think will make a say on Washingtons Birthday, you heard it here first and you never know he might be sold to a big name trainers in weeks to come. This colt was impressive.

fb
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Hey Fb Did U See That Asmussen Shipping Sok Sok To Sa For The Sprint This Weekend.u Know Anything About This Horse I Know He Ran Huge Off The Layoff.he Has Another Colt That Can Run Called Nuclear Wayne And He Ought To Stretchout Fine.
    edited January 2009
    Nuclear Wayne ran huge and is going to be a good one, I think he got a 96 beyer #, Sok Sok has ran real well at the Grounds but I don't how well he will handle the sticky stuff. This year 3 yo are well bred and it's going to be very interesting to see how this Derby turns out.

FB
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2009
    Bhangaloo Ruby is entered tomorrow @ Fair Grounds.