4th Race At Sa Today

peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
There Is A Horse Called Air Strike In The Race For Husbands He Ran 2nd Behind Patena Who Ran 2nd Behind Ferisian Fire In The Lecomte A Grd 3.think This Colt Has A Shot 9/2 Ml.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    Typo here....Air Strike is actually entered in Race 3

The race is off the turf, btw.
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Thanks Cat Sorry About That I Still Like Him On The Sa Track .do U Like Him At All I Think Patena Is A Pretty Nice Colt He Ran On Well In The Lecomte Jmo Thanks Again For The Heads Up.
    edited January 2009
    I See They Sold Patena To Ieah He Is Headed To Fla With Dutrow I Thought This Was The Sleeper Colt For The Derby Hot Any More .
    edited January 2009
    Air Strike actually worked head-up with Shafted on Jan 18. Shafted had previous won an allowance race around two turns for Casse on Jan 2. I also noticed that Air Strike's Dec 31 drill at the Ocala Training Center was considerably faster than the other drills there that day (though there wasn't a lot of activitry there). Looks like the horse can run a little, and Casse has done quite well at the meet so far.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I like Luckiest Man in this one, Air Strike last work was subpar on my part.

FB
    edited January 2009
    U Were Right Fb U Had A Little Better Trip But Air Strike Didnt Want To Change Leads Looked Like To Me Nice Call 8/5 I Think.
    edited January 2009
    I think Air Strike would've won without the traffic. Nice call by both you guys.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    I was told Bostoner was real live today. The only thing I don't like about him is C Nak.

FB