Gp 1/24 Three Plays

peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
edited January 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
3rd Race Really Like The 7 Horse For Rusty Arnold Saw The Race At Cd The Horse Can Run. Also Another Reason I Like The Horse I Know Castellano Rides For Brian Lynch All The Time This Horse Is Live 4 To 1 Ml.

5th Race Is Very Interesting Race / If U Look At The Race Pletcher Has 2 Horses In The Race One For Tabor Magnier Out Of Secret Status A Great Mare Win The Oaks By Unbridles Song Decarlo On The Other One Prado On The Tabor Horse .johnny V On The 12 Horse For Albertrani I Like This Angle Also Like The 4 Horse Came Out Of A Good Race Can Run So Use The 4 And 12 Lean To The 12 Because Of The Price.

7th Race / Really Like Kelly Leak She Ran With Flashmens Papers Last 2 Times .i Really Think There Is A Bunch Of Speed In Here And Will Set Up His Run And At 6/1 Cant Go Wrong. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited January 2009
    Hope We Win Some Money
  • edited January 2009
    YOUR RACE 7 SELECTION may need to rethink a bit.. the #11 horse marty wolfsons looks like he is in very soft today in my opinion..his 107 beyer in the bird on the wire at calder was one hell of a performance..his last race on jan.3rd you have to no he needed that bad off the 10 week layoff..he has 2 maint.works since jan 3rd..if the horse that earned that 107 at calder shows up today he wins easy in my opinion....good luck...better have him in every exotic you play...
    edited January 2009
    U Could Be Right Im Not Looking To Play A Even Money Horse .he Does Look Tough In There I Agree In That Case I Would Use 7 11in The Pick 4
  • foz1210foz1210 Junior Member
    edited January 2009
    in the 7th at Gp the dash I like the #11 You Luckie Mann with two longshots #3 and #6. Trifecta could be huge. Foz www. fozpicks.com
    edited January 2009
    U Know If I Remember Right Kelly Leak Ran Pretty Well Against Some Good Horses At Holly And Sa .
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    I like your selection just fine, Peace.
    edited January 2009
    Hey Cat Did U Notice That In The 5th Race Johnny V On Albertrani Off The Tabor Horse Got To Be Live I Think.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2009
    I saw it. I like another horse in the race though.
  • edited January 2009
    TO make along story SAD-SHORT i keyed the 11 over 1-4-7-10 in tri-super.....naturally i didnt have the #9 horse that prado rode...also the late pick 4 started in that race lost that and didnt play the late pick 3 which my horses naturally all came in and pick 3 paid $147.00 for a $1.00.....needless to say i got a freakin headache today ...lol...
  • edited January 2009
    OH also i forgot i had 4 out of 5 in the magna pick 5 also..im sure many didnt.there were 13 winners it paid $26,000