Tampa Race 10
$100 Win #2
$10 Tri Key 2/3-4-5-6

Santa Anita Late Pick 4
Race 6 {1-2-9}
7 {4-7}
8 {4-7-8-9}
9 {1-3-6-12}

Thats Me For The Day Total Bankroll Required Pending Scratches $748.00 Im Sending It In...going To Get Italian Hoagies At The Deli Good Luck To All,i Feel It Today.....rooting For Kurt Warner Tomorrow As Well.............

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited January 2009
    GAMBLER MAN DON'T FORGET TO GET A WHEELBARROW TO BRING ALL YOUR MONEY HOME :eating:
  • edited January 2009
    DUNCO wrote: »
    GAMBLER MAN DON'T FORGET TO GET A WHEELBARROW TO BRING ALL YOUR MONEY HOME :eating:
    hope so dunco as im on a roll this week some of my buddys who have been betting for 30 years bet way to many races..imagine in this game no discipline -they cant watch races they need action,sometimes i book there action..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited January 2009
    I been in the game for 34 years my otb # in NY is 768 . I miss the old days when angel and the boys ran NY and the trainers Woody (5 belmonts wow) frank martin , gasper (oh i screw my brother ) moschera,,warren pascuma , john parisella(he screwed the wrong people) the sedlaceks' the juice man pete ferriola but most of all Oscar Barrera. what a crew !!you had only $2 bets win place show dd in 1-2 ex race 3,5,7 quin race 2-4 you could make $10 bucks last 3-4 races and if you hit something you were good all day i think the form cost $1.50 .now if you don't have large pockets your not in the game. And now its 30% skill 20% knowing how to bet and50% luck . i was happy with 30-70
  • edited January 2009
    MORNING DUNCO---well i got my magna 5 ticket down to $144.00 yesterday and went down in flames in the third leg..MY PICK 4 at santa went down in the first leg....HOW EVER yesterday was a winning day i boxed 5 horses for $60.00 at santa anita race 5 superfecta and hit it for $2,826.00....i also boxed 4 horses in race 9 at santa anita and hit the trifecta for $232.00.....basically for the whole day i started with $800.00 in my account and my balance is now $2,834.00 going into today..i made over 25 bets at 4 tracks yesterday and won $2,000.im going to have to keep meticulous records this year as the IRS will be all over my ass....I first started playing ponies at garden state park in around 1970 those were the days straight bets and DAILY DOUBLE only no freakin gimmicks..i go to saratoga every august as my friend lives 15 minutes from the track,its the best racing in the country all quality and class...CAN you believe that n.y. otb parlors take out 6 percent on bets the only place in america that gets away with that..i bet on my computer through phila.park and my cable company has philly pk. racing channel really convenient for sitting home relaxing and gambling in this frozen freakin tundra lol....i will put my horses on about 10.30 am i have to due a few things this morning...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    i lived only 30-40 miles from spa loved it when it was 24 days meet but just like every thing else more more more & fu*k the quality never had much time to waste in august (i'm home builder) OTB was my game only if there was a bar next door went to the track on thur & fri never on give away days ,got my two oldest boy involved and the next thing i know we own horses M. Maker trains two got claimed an another is a head case. our first win was like your race the other day horse leading at the 1/8 pole by 3 breaks down 2nd and third horse got 4 on us when jock loses iron comes in and just about puts the other horse over the fence we get by for the win the horse that lost iron dq from 2nd and they put up a 40-50 to 1 shot for a $200 plus ex . our head case ran second first time out ,refused to break second time so we had him do gate works for a couple weeks gets enter catches the one hole / gate opens and he goes 50 feet and takes a left and jogs back to get in the gate again. i think we can make some money on Ameri-home -video it may the news Mas-Meatballs'at turfway. now i am down in Fl by the training track palm medows 50-60 mi to gulfstream nothing but nothing but a bunch of arcorns down here god forbid they buy a racing form they don't need it, no place to bet i got tvg no gulfstream but no snow, sleet, or work good luck and like i told justin when your on a roll it a good time to look at a jock or trainer that is under the radar an bang them and at the gulf there plenty of them WILKES got juice and how about M.Cruz he got game . put some air in that wheelbarrel tire :laughing: