Fairgrounds Pick 4

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning You Degenerates Today Im Venturing Back Down To The Bayou For The Late Pick 4 Play...
Race 7 {4-6}
8 {2-6-8}
9 {2-8-9}
10 {2-4-6-7-11-12} Wide Open--like Rider Switch On # 2
$1.00 Ticket Is $108.00

Note Race 8---the 8 Horse Is Back In 7 Days From A Massive Close In A 6 Furlong Sprint,in Which He Ran The Last Quarter In 24-2/5ths....today He Stretches To A Flat Mile With State Breds From The 8 Post With Brian-hernandez Back Up...this Horse Is Listed At 8/1 Morning Line.....im Making One Statement Here If This Horse Runs Close To His Last Sprint He Flies Past These Down The Stretch Today.....good Luck Today To All............

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    come on Gambler man no supers or triples :x-shocked: what?your hand tired from signing all those tax forms. good luck!!!
  • edited February 2009
    Morning Dunco----i Have Had Some Bad Luck At Fairgrounds This Past Week,especially Saturday,so Im Laying Low...i Always Send In $1.00 Tri-boxes When I Have Multi Contenders In My Pick 4 Legs..i Checked Weather At Turf-paradise At 5.30am They Are Calling For Rain And Thunderstorms Today So I Will Wait And See..................tampa-tomorrow-i Just Picked The Form Up..lol....my Buddy I Lent $300 To Yesterday Is Sick As He Isnt Playing My Horses And He Ended Up Tapping Out Again Yesterday.............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    YOU have been red hot at the gulf you look at races like i do ,if i can't handy cap them nobody can ,there for big payday if you can hit -um. i like to key 2nd stringer jocks and look for a spot they can win. corinellis valasquez is that type of jock / jj castonello / m cruz / laperoux and garcia . all good paying jocks / fairground i'm 0-25years i don't even try ,same with golden grate and ar!-lee-ton.see you wed (i always wanted to use this face :wacko:)it says wacko but i think it's more like bullshi*er or full of shi*** knock um out !!
  • edited February 2009
    dunco--i lived in ft.lauderdale for 8 years i was an everyday calder player--hialeah-gulfstream..i saw many jockeys pay there dues at calder and become top riders..manny cruz-trujillo-aguilar-jermaine bridgemohan all capable riders,just need a decent animal to sit on once in a while..coa-cornelio-castro former calder jocks doing well everywhere..i dont play any midwest-chicago tracks no good..i only play like 6 tracks in the country regularly...calder-gulf-belmont-saratoga-churchill downs-keeneland-..i cant stand ca. racing it has went backwards in my opinion.plus the surfaces now..only turf stakes do i really look at...i go to saratoga for 2 weeks every august i have a buddy who lives 20 minutes from the track,i stay at his house we hit the track every day then drinks dinner after..august is all class at saratoga,nothing in the country comes close.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    My Son Is Getting Married At The Spa Track Sept 6 This Year ,can't Tell Me I Didn't Raise Him Right , Other Great Track I Been At Wolbine, Santa Anita , Breeder Cup 5 Years Ago We Had $50 Infeild Ticks Free Food And Drinks All Day Real Food And Cheese Cake, Pies, Special Parking Underground Tunnel Great Time
  • edited February 2009
    Dunco--im Working On Gulfstream For Tomorrow..some Juicy Morning Lines On A Few Horses Im Considering....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    have to meet you gous at saratoga one of these days. from connecticut here
  • edited February 2009
    YEA LOVE SARATOGA --such a great atmosphere and the classiest racing in the country....its great track every day beers right after great fun ..i look forward to that two weeks every summer...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    It is a great place. Only time i made a mistake going was for the traverse stakes and everyone and his brother was there. Being in Phi do ya get up to belmont or as Dunco would say Ak ka Duck. AS you do I like Calder alot. have won many with a 1st timer chalk there going down. Track seems to be rough on 1st timers there though i see that 3-5 shot made it home over the weekend. Im happy i was away ida lost my shirt betting against him
  • edited February 2009
    TRAVERS DAY and blanket days {SARATOGA-GIVE AWAY DAYS} the spinners there called go thru the turnstiles 4-5 times for bobble-head dolls-blankets etc...THE only live racing i go to anymore is saratoga,but i have been to belmont many times in my life..when living in florida i loved going to calder 20 minutes from my driveway to calder track..the first year in florida i paid for my education with an average of 4 maiden races a day {2 YEAR-OLDS} i lost about $40,000..I truley learned i now consider myself a master with handicapping babys--trainers-sires etc..i cash huge tickets quite a bit now.......WELL gulf card today is nothing special at all--but im in action ....i dont play aqueduct at all only belmont-saratoga especially in the winter the horses are low grade plugs and the jockey colony is depleted...dominguez and lopez getting 3-4 winners a day and a track for bug-boys..IF your horse is any good he would be in florida not n.y.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    BINGO GAMBLER YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, FAMILY VALUES OUT THE WINDOW AND LETS BRING ALL THE GREED IN. NEW YORK HAD IT ALL AND THEIR BLOWING IT.
    MAGMA (STRO-NICK?) HAS THE RIGHT SET UP BUT THEY GOT TO BIG AND TOO FAT UP TOP I HOPE THEY DON'T LOSE IT ALL:cry: