Gulfstream--today

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men After Pissing Money Away The Past Two Days At The Junk Tracks,im Hoeping To Get A Few Nice Winners And Some Spot Plays..i Have A Few 20/1 And Up In The Morning Line That Could Get In The Gimmicks....

Race 1 {3-5-9} $5.00 Exacta Box =$30.00

Race 2 {1-5-8-10-11} $1.00 Tri Box =$60.00
$.50 Super Box =$60.00

Race 3 I Expect The Public To Jump On # 8 In Here--turf To Dirt --route To Sprint Im Going To Try To Beat Him In Here With A Few Shot Horses.....
Im Keying A $2.00 Trifecta Ticket 4-10 Over 1-4-6-8-10-11 $80.00

Race 4 {1-3-5-9-10-11} Shaky Race At Best Lets Look At A Few Scenarios--#11 Dutrow -fire Sale ????? #9 Had A Race Over The Track-now Reunites With Manny Cruz ...heres The Bomber That Makes A Super The #1 Horse Mocoreta--in His Past 5 Straight Races He Has Beaten Himself At The Gate{read Racing Form Comments} Today He Gets A No Name Bug-boy Getting 10 Lbs. Off--look For Him To Be Running Late At A Huge Price To Fill Tri-super Tickets...i Hope..
Im Boxing A Super In Here For $.50 Cents For $120.00

Race 5 Naturally In Here #1 Chris Clements Horse Will Bet Heavily And He Is Perhaps The Best In The Country On The Grass...there Are Some Other Nice Well Bred Animals In Here That May Be Overlooked At Nice Prices.................
Bets $.50 Cent Super Box {1-4-7-8-9-11} $120.00 $.50cent Super Key 1 Over 4-7-8-9-11 $60.00

Race 6 Start Of The Pick 4 Ticket ......
Race 6 {2-3-6}
7 {4-7-8-9}
8 {3-5}
9 {2-5-8-10} $1.00 Ticket Is $96.00 Pending Scratches ...
Good Luck To All Today Make Some Money Will You........

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    JOCKEYS TO WATCH OUT FOR TODAY J.J HE IN A SLUMP BUT HAS SOME NICE MOUNTS TODAY LIKE IN 9TH //////NOW LISTEN :smoking:LEZCANO IS ONLY 3 WINS OR LESS SHORT OF 1000 WINS IN THE US OF A LOOKING TO POP HIM WITH NICK IN THE EIGHT FOR #1000 JOCK GETTING NO RESPECT ELVIS:x-grin: HOPE IT HELPS
  • edited February 2009
    DUNCO ZITO HORSE LOOKS SOLID IN 8TH RACE--i like elvis i have no problem with his ability to ride.....MY BOMBER of the day is the #1 horse in 4th race 20/1 m/l/ odds 5th race in 32 days at gulf 10lb. bug boy up horse never gets out the gate but has been on super ticket 3 of last 4 races at 20-1 odds..looking for light weight late down the stretch...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    I Quiver With Nags That Can't Get Out Of The Gate Aka Mas-meatball Our Horse Went Out Turned Around And Wanted To Get Loaded Again . He Didn't But I Did
  • edited February 2009
    OH my god what could have been i bet $20 across the board on him got $25 and $8.00.................damn 7 beat me out of the tri-super.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    :thumbup1:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    How Much Did Lezcano Want The 7th //i Hate It When Des-sore Mo Get Hot Scares Me In The 8th
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    gambler you sure got an eye for them wide opens that pay more money than god got. you pick them up so well you would make out on them even bettin all/all/all lol
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    heres a formula that seems to work well at Calder and has on occasion helped me at mountaineer.
    Following are the selection rules to qualify a longshot selection.

1. The horse must have moved up in claiming price $1,000 or more last start if entered in a claiming race, or one full grade or more if it was entered in a non-claiming race in its next-to-last race.

2. The horse must have started at a major track within the past 30 days, and its last race must have been run over a major track if it is running today over a major course.

3. The horse must have finished in the money in its next-to-last race, or it must have been running first, second or third at the stretch call in its next-to-last race, being no more than 3 lengths off the leader at that point.

4. The horse's odds in its most recent race must have been 10-1 or more and they must be at least two times higher than the horse's odds in its next-to-last race.

5. The horse must not be moving up in class or claiming price today. It must be entered for the same class or at a lower class than its entered class last time out.

The odds today must be 14-1 or higher.
  • edited February 2009
    i have a $10 pick 3 going at gulf thats it i need the 3 zitos into the 2-5-8-10 in the last race..thats my last hurrah for the day unless i venture to santa anita were i generally dont do well
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    $5 Trip Saver Elvis Filled It Out.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    JJ IN THE 9TH $17.40 $90 SAVER DOUBLE MISS THE EX BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE
    DISS -SORE- MOE !! THO HE IS PICKING HIS SPOTS AND HE IS A HALL OF FLAMERS . PLEASE SOMEONE DRUG TEST MC PEEK WHAT HE GOT SNAKE JUICE :x-lipsrsealed:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Just looking at the PDF I SEE DISS-OR-MOE STUCK IT IN YOUR EAR IN THE 4TH ,plus they list leproux on the winner in the 9th i didn't see any changes but i'll take it (stronach&lynch ) $17.40 get on the bus!! great trainer has some big $boys behind him watch out!!