Horseracing

peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I Would Just Like To Know How Some People Win Everyday At This Game.ive Been Doing This For Yrs And I Cant Win Everyday.i Dont Even Bet Everyday I Dont Believe It If They Say They Do. Always Got A Pick 4 Or A Pic 3 Going Lets See U Post All Ur Plays And We Will Keep Up With Them And See If U R That Good. Some On This Site Win All The Time Amazing

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Winning Is Easy But Controling Greed Is Hard ,greed Always Win!! Your Pants Pockets Can Only Hold Soo Much Money, I Rather Be Lucky Once Then Good 5 Times Figure That One Out!!! And Remember It's 30% Skill 20% Betting Skill And 50% Luck Use To Be 50 Skill 40% Betting 10%luck How That Happen ? All The Bullshit ----trip Pick3 And 4 Pick Six You End Spreading Your Money Short , If You Got X $ To Send Don't Spread It Out Go For The Kill. And Most Of All don't Bet 3yrs Old Fillies
  • peacerulespeacerules Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    I Disagree Totally It Is Very Hard To Find Value Now Days With All The Information Out There So Post Ur Plays And We Will See How Easy It Is Do U Play Everyrace If U Do I Will Bet U U Cant Win .
    edited February 2009
    People Have Horses After The Race Has Run What A Joke.
  • edited February 2009
    Hey Peace---it Takes A Bankroll--discipline And Intestinal Fortitude To Bet Horses Everyday And Make Money And A Living At It....i Have 40 Years Of Handicapping Experience I Have Bet Horses Live On 3 Continents..i Have Been To Over 150 Different Racetracks In My Life...theres More Value Out Here Today Than Ever ..you Dont Understand It.if You Took My Posted Plays And Made Some Rolling Doubles-pick3 And Exacta Boxes You Would Be Loaded Today....i Just Put A Pick 4 Ticket At Santa Anita For $135.00 Here It Is Race 5 {4-5-7} With {4-5-9} With {4-7-9} With {1-6-7-8-9}...good Luck.im Here If You Need Help Handicapping..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Stop Being A Cry Baby Take A Look At What Gambler Is Putting Out At Gulf And Add What I Been Saying And The Cat Gave A Horse Yesterday That Sounded Like He Slep With It And And With Your Capin If You Can ? You Will Win But Stick With One Track Win Or Lose, And Know What Is Going On Beside Who Can Do A 1:09 For Six Know Who Hot Who Not Here An Easy One Bet Mcpeek And Any Trainer At The Gulf That Last Name Begins With W:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Gambler You Know You Don't Like Betting West Coast , Your Looking For A Train Wreck!!
  • edited February 2009
    Easy Game Guys Theres A $75.00 Exacta And A $16.00 Horse In The First Leg....easy-game
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Shouldn't You Be Outside Chopping Ice??
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    The game really isnt too hard. Some look too far into it, and others dont look into it enough. Become an under-study of a top handicapper. Such as Andy Beyer, Tom Brohamer, Quinn, Crist, Liftin, Shuback. You will learn the game is all about finding what way the puzzle will be put together this time. Each race is different, the angle seldomly works twice in a row. Any handicapper will tell you its hard to win every single day, but if you come out ahead in the long run, thats what counts. Pick 3's have to be the easiest to hit, compared to exactas, tri's and such. If a player starts with a bankroll, most times they will lose. They may win 9 out of 10 bets but still end up down. Bankroll has nothing to do with it, ya you can cover angles, but if chalk hits, they are losing quite a bit backing it with, WHAT IF a longshot hits. Its all figuring out how a horse will run each time. The best way to play is being optimistic and open minded!!! If one can approach this game open minded to all possibilites, and knowing there is NO way the race will go EXACTLY to how they planned, then one can succeed. Sounds confusing. Think of it like this,

Sudoku puzzles is a puzzle of numbers that can only fit 1 Way. A horseplayer must find that way. Seeing trainers intention, jockey intention, class,pace, thats all easy. Form is the hardest. Is the horse ready today. If you can figure that 1 object out, the game really isnt all that hard.

Look at Discreet Cat, good handicapper with an open mind in all races. Sometimes plays horses others would normally throw out, yet hits them. Why, Open minded, added with good judgement. Thats all it takes.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    i fully agree about the bankroll part. I many times have lost out because of short finances and not boxing or adding another horse or 2. also dunco is so right. my biggest drawback is not being patient which works double against me with a short bankroll. I do admire all of you here and actually have learned alot from you all. I certainly would buy any of you dinner and a beer with the knowledge you bring every day to this site to a capper like me that gets so little time to do it.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2009
    What makes you think that someone can win every day? You cannot....it's impossible.

You can still win long-term, however. And that's all that really matters.
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Name 1 person to come out of the track ahead EVERY day, and he can officially be called a "FREAK OF NATURE"

Name 1 person to come out of the track ahead in the long run, and he can officially be called "A GREAT HORSEPLAYER"
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    LOSING MAKES WINNING FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER / WINNING AT THE TRACK NO BETTER FEELING EVEN WHEN YOU LOSE YOU KNOW WHY (OR YOU THINK YOU DO) GO TO THE CAST-SEE -NO AND LOSE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT AND WHEN YOU WIN IT DOSN'T MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ENOUGHT TO FORGET YOUR LOSE . HORSES WHEN YOU WIN YOU GET 6 HIGHS ,PICKING , BETTING, WATCHING, GETTING PAID, BRAGGING, AND TOASTING :drinking:I LOVE THIS GAME, I DO IT FOR FUN & ENJOYMENT.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    D.C. its guys like yourself I admire. IM sure you win in the long run because you seem to have the patience to pick your spots and leave much of the unsure alone.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    I use to hang with an old man at the track and he told me "You can beat a race but you cant beat the races"
    edited February 2009
    Ok My Bad Good Luck