Little Big Horn

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men.........now I No How "custer " Felt At The Little Big Horn When Surrounded And Outnumbered By The Enemy..............a Recap Of Yesterdays Gulf I Managed To Hit 3 Daily Doubles And One Decent Pick 3 Ticket That Came Back For $577.00...........race 3 We Got Or Shall I Say I Got The Typical Bull-shit Handed To Me,here We Go Again A 5 Horse Field I Have 2 Horses And Cant Catch The Winner..the Same Scenario Played Out On Saturday At Gulf Were The Longest Shot On The Board Won In A 5 Horse Field And Paid Over $90.00..{sickening Feeling To A Handicapper-gambler}......the Feature Stake Race Was A Total Bust For Me And I Blew $300.00 Just To Find Out The Horse Wasnt Ready...there Was No Excuse Other Than The Fitness Issue-as Jockey Migliore Positioned The Horse Perfectly On The Fence Third All The Way Around The Track{ground-saving} Trip....the Bottom Line The Tank Was Empty And I Got That Sickening Feeling In My Gut That We All Get When Plunging On Certain Horses................note Race 7 Yesterday Jockey Alan Garcia On Clements Horse Rode A Bad Race With This One...in The Far-turn He Had The Horse On The Inside And Was Bottled Up Behind All The Front Runners,by The Time He Found A Seam To Run Through It Was To Late As Julien Leparoux Got First Jump And Was Home Free Clement Horse Was Full Of Run And Should Win Next Out ................well Im Taking The Day Off Today As Im Anti--aqueduct---oaklawn Has My Man "larry The Whiner" Horse Running In The Feature Today Another Supposed Derby Candidate...i Will Spectate..............tomorrow I Will Be Playing Tampa As The Pick-6 Carryover Is Like $106,000 That Might Be The Biggest In That Tracks History...............one Other Bright Spot Yesterday In Race 3 At Santa Anita # 1 Desert Code Caught A Weak Field Coming Off His 3 1/2 Month Freshening Since Winning The Breeders Cup Turf Sprint In October...the $6.20 He Returned Was Extremely Generous In My Mind As He Towered On Class Above This Field.................good Luck Today To All Make A Bundle..............

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    how about a little home town mugg-in the cat man post notes that t.thompson worked old fashion the other day but seeing the ATM is not open in NY Doe-mig- guess. flew out to ride. gee that must make thompson feel like a second stringer (he is). but wait a min. he is the leading rider and dave vance can train, you also got the rail man on bakers horse 11 starts-4 wins. (got juice)
    but it all comes together with dickey 14-3 wins horse the main speed i'm going to try to sneek in the back door ex & trip box #4,#10, #7, & crybaby i need roids jones #5 , get your gun and saddle up!!
  • edited February 2009
    Dunco............my Main Man I Will Root For You Buddy But Im Truly Watching Today..not A Dime Through The Window Today For Me.............i Just Got Tomorrows Form And Tampa Has 12 Horse Fields Pretty Much All Day..........i Just Told A Buddy Of Mine That The Pick 6 Money Will Never Leave The Tampa Track....the Jockeys And Trainers Will Chop This Pool Up No Doubt In My Mind..........wish I Could Tap A Few Phones I Could Get It Then..lol..im Expecting 3 Horses Over The $30.00 Range That Knocks The Public Out And Keeps It In House...i Will Be Playing Rolling Doubles And Pick 3 Tickets In There......i Hope Larry The Whiners Horse Gets Whipped Today....oaklawn Major Speed Track Front Runners Dangerous There..good Luck To You Im Rooting For You..............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    soo true about tampa......... last year zito hourse in the tampa derby 1 to 5 never lifted a leg ....somebody got into the barn, by hey thats tampa , and thats gam-bull-em 911
  • edited February 2009
    im playing HAZEL today laundry,cleaning grocery shopping all the things i have been putting off for the past week..i will have tampa card handicapped up for tomorrow..good luck today..........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Old Fashion Opens 1-9 With 58k Bet Right Off The Bat (smarty Jones 2)??
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER OLD FASHION WILL END UP WITH 200K IN SHOW POOL I'M BETTING $50 ON THE RAIL MAN TO SHOW AND HOPING TERRY T GIVES DOE (ATM) ming-ess an elbow to the head:x-lipsrsealed: they can do that, can't they??:x-huh: ?
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    Well Gambler and Dunco, you both got me going. Havnt really done any handicapping in some time and really just have time to put in a sincere effort on the weekends but im going to put in that time for saturday and sundays and hopefully start doing some postings. Dunco i envy ya bein down there, i was at gulfstream the year before they rehabed it. i was right on the wire. one race jerry baily comes flyin down and fades at the ery end, a guy like 10 seats down yells down, JERRY WHY DID YOU PULL HIM UP.... Jerry Baily looks up and says i didnt pull him up and the guy yells back yes you did and you cost me . lol ya couldnt help laugh. sometimes ya just dont look when your not lookin at the races like a job. that 1 horse in the 1st at aq u duck on sunday shoulda been the easiest bet of the day, early speed on the inner track and he won easily. i never even played the race but shoulda had the mortgage on him. oh well time to start payin attention and cappin a little better and stop playin the valueless bets. good luck to you dunco and gambler tuesday and think about me working all day.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    AND BAKER SAYS: A LITTLE MORE JUICE, CALVIN GET OVER HERE , HERE THE PLAN RIDE THE RAIL :x-grin:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Hue I Been In The Game 30 Plus Years And I See It A Fun Thing To Do Bet Or No Bet Horses All Look The Same To Me But Trainers And Jocks !!!boy Do They Have Storys,,,,,,,,
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    GEE FAVE RUN 1-2 AND TIP PAYS $200 AND SUPER $1200 I GUESS I SHOULD BET LIKE THE CAPPERS DID I'M SURE THEY ALL HAD THAT $7 EX BUT DID THEY HAVE DEE LANE AND DICKY FOR THE SUPER (NOT!!^^!^) OH BYE THE WAY TERRY MISSED WITH THE ELBOW AND BAKER JUICE SCRIPT RAN OUT YESTERDAY OH WELL STILL GOT THREE BEERS LEFT :toast:
    edited February 2009
    the angle you use Dunco seems to work very well for you. a couple of the guys i see when i go to the track seem to be pretty sucessful too looking at jock and teachers.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    HUE 90-95 % OF CAPPERS LOOK AT NUMBERS BUT 80% OF THEM DON'T KNOW THAT THE STARTING GATE DOES NOT SIT IN THE SAME AREA EVERY TIME SOMETIME 50 FEET BACK OR 50 FEET CLOSER AND THE TIMER AND THAT DOESN'T START TILL THE HORSE THAT IS IN FRONT START THE TIMER , AT TURF PAIR-DICE THEY SET UP 100 YRDS BACK BEFORE THEY START AND MAYBE???? THAT WHY THE TIMES ARE 1:09 FOR 6F AND DON'T THINK TRAINERS ARE FRIENDS OR JOCKS ARE , THIS IS A POKER GAME FOR THEM , BUT THEIR NOTHING WITHOUT THE AGENT THAT MAKES THE MOVES ///ANGEL AND JONNEY V AND I DON'T KNOW WHO BUT DIS-SORE-MOE MAN HE'S THE BEST OH!! THAT RIGHT WE ARE TALKING HORSES , I THINK THEY EAT MONEY AND OATS :surprised:
    edited February 2009
    well if they eatin the money i lose they gonna be to fat to race so they may as well just sit back and drink beers with us