Philadelphia-park-

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
LIVING in the philly area and doing all my betting through the philly park web site and at there o.t.b. parlors,wait till you hear the latest ..about 3 weeks ago they cut the hours back from 40 for the fulltime ticket punchers back to 28 hours a week,the ladies they had selling programs and racing forms at the o.t.b. parlors have been replaced by vending machines,thats right now you need exact change to get a form or book and jobs eliminated...self-service betting terminals are being sent in like flys on shit to cut even more jobs,hang on it gets better...on the philly park television channel they laid off the 3 fulltime t.v. host who give changes results,updates and some handicapping insights-there all gone...THE cheap fisted englishman doesent give a damn about horseplayers as he got slot machines 2 years ago.and has let his turf-clubs go in disrepair with broken t.v sets etc.....THE owner and trainer of GENERAL QUARTERS have plotted his path.........GAME-PLAN is TAMPA DERBY---BLUEGRASS STAKES---KENTUCKY DERBY....that was the trainers first graded stake win saturday................

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    same in connecticut at the teletheatre i go to with more and more 5 button bandits as oppose to real tellers. I told them they should all call in sick on kentucky derby day and they can see what no tellers will get the facility. maybe we should get all the pallors we go to call in sick on derby day.