Tampa-tuesday

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men Its Supposed To Be Sunny And 72 Degrees In Tampa Today,conditions Should Be Fast/firm....i Wish This Card Was As Easy To Predict As The Weather,unfortunately Its Not.........well What Did You Learn Or See At Oaklawn ??? I Personally Saw A Two Horse Race And Didnt Get Much Out Of It At All..old Fashion Was Stronger Coming Down The Lane--dominguez Stalked Then Pounced.....im More Impressed With General Quarters Race Saturday At Tampa Than That Race Yesterday.....perhaps My Man "larry The Whiner" Will Give It A Rest Now..................ok This Tampa Card If Filled With Cripples Of All Ages And Some Professional Maidens As Well,the Pick 6 Carryover Is Listed As $86,000..........good Luck And Wear Your Lifejacket Today At Tampa...remember $1.00 Doubles-rollingpick 3 Tickets...............

Tampabay Downs
Race 1 {1-3}
Race 2 {2-5-8}
Race 3 {1-4-10-12} #4 Second Off The Layoff She Has Been On The Board 5of 10 At Tampa....#10 Has Two Wins Here Where Her Odds Were 44-1 And 47--1 Probably Has To Stiff This One A Couple More Races To Boost The Price Back Up..but Im Throwing Her On My Ticket Anyway...#12 Looks Obvious..#1 Gets First Time Lasix Today,if She Is Capable Of Running Back To Her Two Races In December At Calder She Will Be Right There.....

Race 4 {2-6-11}

Race 5 {1-4-5} This Turf Race Has Two Tiers The Uppers In Class Are {1-4-5} The Second Tier Runners Are {6-7-10}....now Theres An Interesting Horse In The Race #9 This Horse Is Well Bred And Was Shipped From Top French Trainer Freddy Heads Barn To Kiaran Mclaughlins..the First Time In The U.s. The Horse Wins At Gulfstream In A Mile Turf Event In 1:34 Flat Off A Layoff..after Being Beaten At Del/monmouth -belmont-aqueduct The Horse Has Been Turned Over To A New Trainer And Surfaces At Tampa..is He Ready For The Backside Galley Stewpot ?????? Im Going To Add Him On My Ticket Just In Case He Shows Up..........

Race 6 {2-4-6-9} Note #9 Aggressive Jump From $25,000 Tag To $50,000 Now Drops Back Where He Belongs...#4 The Glow May Be Long Gone His Sire Five Star Days Offspring Win At The 20 Percent Range Sprinting As Firsters..im Using Him Hard..and He Gets Juice To Boot...

Race 7 Wide Open Good Luck Here {1-4-7-9-11}

Race 8 {3-5-9-10}

Race 9 {2-4-6-12} 1 Mile Turf $50,000 N2l Condition..if Clements Horse Somehow Gets In Even From The Outside I Would Bet Him As This Field Stinks,the Odor Is Bad Here.and No Guys I Didnt Miss The #7 Horse,its Just My Policy Never To Bet N.y.breds In Open Company.if You Do In The Past 30 Years You Would Be On A Freeway Off-ramp With A "will Work For Food Sign"

Race 10 The Finalee ..im Sure I Will Have A Headache By Now...{5-8-9-11} These Are Sad The #10 Horse Is 0-38 Is This Someones Pet??????

So Good Luck Tread Lightly And Remember Gulfstream Runs Tomorrow..im Betting Rolling Pick 3 Tickets Here Today..and A Few Exacta Boxes..also Going To Bet The First Time Starter In Race 6 #4 The Glow--out Of Top Speed Sire...

Comments

• edited February 2009
    im on all day for consultation and analysis...DUNCO..wake up
  • edited February 2009
    down minus $60.00 i had $10.00 doubles 1-3/2-5-8 starting pick 3 in race 2 2-5-8 with 4-10-12 with 2-6-11 for $2.00 $54.00 ticket
  • edited February 2009
    came back in race 2 with a $10.00 exacta box on my horses {2-5-8} bet $60.00 ---profit on race $204.00 $2.00 exacta 8-5 was $52.80............and have $14.00 horse to start that pick 3 ticket.......dunco get off that beach....
  • edited February 2009
    race 3 lost $18,00 on exacta box lost $54.00 on pick 3 ticket total loss $72.00
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER IT LOOKS LIKE A BEACH DAY SUNSHINE & TOMORROW PAPER AND A SIX PACK HOLD DOWN THE FORT I'LL BE BACK LATER I THINK THEY CALL IT GONE FISHING, HEY THAT WHAT YOUR DOING TOO:bye:
  • edited February 2009
    enjoy the beach im already glancing at the gulfstream card for tomorrow..........
  • edited February 2009
    pick 6 i played for $144.00 1----2-4-9----9-11----3-9-10----4-6
    5-9...............wish me luck boys
  • edited February 2009
    that was quick and painless minus $144.00 first 2 legs home of $5.00 pick 3 ticket....
  • edited February 2009
    THE PICK 6 IS INTACT nobody hit it there wasnt even a live ticket going into the last race as there was a first time starter out of invisible ink that paid $103.00 and in the late turf race the horse the #1 won paid $21.00.....the highlight of my day was lunch..........italian deli......proscuitto....fresh mozzarella...roasted red peppers...and olive oil on a good italian roll................you cant get that good italian rolls or bread in florida i tried for 10 yearslol.publix cant even make kaiser rolls...........my horse betting buddy left albany last night at 8.00pm for lauderdale for a week he will be at gulf fri-sat-sun beach mon -tue home wednesday.....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    the way my bets been goin lately i may as well go to the beach too hahaha
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    You Call It Last Night // You Saw The Masked Man Entering The Barns At Tampa . I Hate That Track Nothing But Crooks. It Too Hare To Think Like Them Some Horses 30 Starts 1 Wins 4 Seconds 6 Thirds And That The Good Ones. Don't Like Gulf Card Only Betting 5,6,7 No Fillies For Me Unless There At The Beach!!
  • edited February 2009
    Oh Yea Its Cheap Junk All The Cripples From Delaware Pk.finger Lakes Beulah Etc ...like I Said Lunch Was The Highlight Of My Day....talk To You Tomorrow About Gulfstream Card.............