Wed Gulf Pick 3 Race 5-6-7

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Todays Card Top Heavy With Fillies There Going To Suck You Dry In The First Four Races If You Win Your Not Good Your Lucky But Go Ahead Test The Water First Race 3 Yrs 1-1/8 Mile What A Joke Half Of Them Are Lucky They Can Go 20 Feet To The Feed Bucket Wait A Min. Four Of Them Got Blinkers First Time Gee I Wonder Why? Pass Pass Pass Pass
Race Five Lets Start The Pick With 4,5,6 (praying that extra 1/2f dosen't kill me but looking for$600 pick) Race 6 12,9,3 Race 7 This Is Tricky For Some Reason I Smell A Little Home Cooking So I Looking For A Price Using 1,3,4 5,8 I Know There Not The Best But If I Am Alive I'll Back My Bet Up So I At Least Break Even $45 Bet Before Scratches Saddle Up Let Get Ummmmm!!

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Morning Dunco
    can I Book This Pick 3....i Could Use The $45.00 Towards My Miracle Pick 6 Ticket At Tampa...lol....the Masked Man With The Syringes Was Spotted At 3.30am In The Detention Barn......look Out..the Money Never Leaves Tampa ...........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    race two gulf jammie the bridge-moe jumper on fave maybe he read my post and gives the horse a ride to the winners circle IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII doubt it
  • edited February 2009
    Your Boy Desormoaex At 22--1 Are You Cussing Him...lol..uh Oh Objection
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    I Tried Not To Get Too Gree-dee But $830 For A Buck Tooo Much And I Used Post Time Last Out And Today M.cruz Was Listed But Dis-sore-moe Bitched Slaped Him An Away We Go ,prado & Taggs = Why Am I Riding,for You Go Play Bingo With Jerkens, M. Cruz Brought Home The Bacon!! gambler i Need Help Tomorrow Going To Palm Bitch Kennel Club (first Time) Picking Up My Girl At Airport Later Need Winners For Last Four At Gulf , I Send You Some Honeybells If Your Good (y)
  • edited February 2009
    No Problem Buddy...i Have Tomorrows Form I Will Put Them Up Early For You Around 7.30 Am...i Used To Bet Simulcast From West Palm Kennel Club Thats Perfect 4 Blocks From West Palm Airport ..............easy Game.......
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    7:30 Am ..........wtf ..no No Take Your Time Check Out The Track See If Dis-sore- Me Is Hot I Hear Some Guy By The Name Of Gomez Is There . I Know Your The King And You Are Looking To Take It All But But I Be Happy With $2-300 Wiinner I'll Kiss Your Ring