Gulfstream--tampa Today

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men.........well Yesterday Was Another Loser At Tampa And The Pick 6 Pool Is Intact And Ripe For The Pickings Today....im Going To Try To Get A Few Of My "stiff-buddies" To Put Up A Couple Of Hundred Each And Take A Shot At It......gulfstream Races So-so Today,as Usual At Gulf And Tampa I Will Be Shooting Rolling Pick 3 And Doubles............

Tampabay Downs
Race 5 {6-9} 1 1/8th. Turf..these Two Well Bred Distance -no Problem
Race 6 {2-3-5-8} This Is Really Were The Games Begin..#3 Second Off The Layoff-flashed Speed-blinkers On Today-bug/girl-trainer Numbers Good...#2 Got Beat A 1/2 Length At 16,000n2l Condition-jumped Into Allowance-now Back To 10,000n2l Condition ????? The 5-8 Came Out Of The Same Race The #8 Today Is 3-1m/line Odds -the #5 Is 8-1 M.line Odds .basically 1 Length Seperated Them In That Last Race..interesting To Say The Least...

Race 7 {1-4-8} Note If The #1 Horse Runs Back To His 84 Beyer That He Got At Calder,this Field Is Toast..#8 Off The Claim Went Turfing Now Back Big Move For Trainer...

Race 8 {1-2-4} The #2 Will Get All The Money His Morning Line Is 6/5..im Gonna Beat Him With The {1-4} Im Sure As Hell Gonna Try Anyway.i Hate That Significant Class Rise Maiden-claimers-to Straight Maidens

Race 9 {1-8} #8 Is 4/5 Morning Line And He Is Definitely The Best Turf Sprinter In The Field.......

Race 10 {1-3-4-11} Family Connections On Number #1..............

Gulfstream

Race 1 {1-5-8}
Race 2 {3-4-5}
Race 3 {2-4-8} Note #8 Might Be Square-price.....dutrow Plungers Add Value.
Race 4 {2-5-9}
Race 5 {1-3}
Race 6 {2-9-11}
Race 7 {2-7-9} All Off Maiden Scores Facing Winners First Time-weak..
Race 8 {4} Lock Of The Day On Paper.exacta-keys 4/1-6
Race 9 {6-8-12} #6 Out Of B-l Appeal Flashed Speed At The Mile Turns Back Today To 6 1/2 F..manny Cruz Look Out 6/1 M.l.o. 43 Percent Move For The Trainer......

Well Good Luck Today Men I Will Be At My Local Betting Parlor Today.......

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    stop the bullshit your at your Dr. office letting some of that air &sap out of your head so you stop betting tampa or should i say fishing nobody wins at that track
  • edited February 2009
    i just gave you that $19.20 runaway winner at tampa wire to wire with willie the cripple martinez...i got em ...my buddies have him....
  • edited February 2009
    Pick 6 Hit At Tampa $37,000.....thank God.....i Had 4-6