Gulfstream--today

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men..........................................picked Up Some Cash Yesterday With Numerous Winners At Gulfstream In Exactas And Trifecta Boxes,had All Four Horses In Race 9 And I Didnt Play A Super....i Was Kicking Myself In The Ass All Night.......................dunkirk Race 8 Yesterday........got The Rough Wide Trip Early Through The Clubhouse Turn,rated Well Down The Backstretch,circled The Front Runners And Got Home Ok..there Were A Few Splits In The Race Quarters In The 26 Second Range..not Good In My Mind...will Have To Improve Alot In My Mind To Be Considered A Serious Derby Horse...i No Thats Only Two Races....really Waiting To See Trainer David Fawkes "big Drama "return To The Track I No He Has Had A Few Minor Setbacks......................moving Right Along To The Card For Today.....also Dont No If You Guys Are Aware But At Kempton Race Course In England There Running A Big 3 Year Old Race With A "win And Your In " The Kentucky Derby.....

Gulfstream
Race 1 {2-7-9}
Race 2 {1a-3-5} Note I Only Like 1a Part Of Entry

Race 3 {2-4-5-7} #2 The Woodbine Horse Is The Class Of This Field And Has Regular Pilot Aboard...#7 N.y. Bred Under New Tutallage Of Trainer Wesley Ward..lifetime At The Distance This Horse Has 5 Wins And 6 Seconds In 13 Starts ..dangerous...im Using #4-#5 In Here As Well.....

Race 4 {2-6-8} Bottom Level Maiden Claimers

Race 5 {4-6-7-8} A Flat Mile On The Lawn.....this Is A Tricky Read In My Mind.i See The 1--4 In An Early Upfront Duel With The 7--8 Waiting To Pounce....therefore Im Boxing {4-7-8} In Exacta And Tri....i Think The 1 Horse Folds..note #6 Broke Maiden First Out For A $40,000 Tag In A 7 1/2 Furlong Turf Race From The #11 Post.....better Add In Tri-tickets You Never No........

Race 6 {5-6-7} #6 Unknown Trainer To Me--regular Jockey Jimmy Vail Comes To Ride...the Best Speed Sprint Sire In The Race "trippi" Gets Lasix For First Time..think There Not Trying..........using {5-6-7} And Hoping For A Fat Price On #6 These Are Maiden Claimers Guys......also Note Jockey-trainer #6 32 Percent Win Rate Up North....

Race 7 {4-7-8} Im Not Betting The Morning Line Favorite Here Thats The Number # 10 Shug-mcgauhgeys Horse..in My Mind He Will Need One Im Questioning His Fitness Off The 6 Month Layoff....

Race 8 {1-4-6} Ok All You Asmussen Lovers,you Got A Major Class Edge Here And Desormeaux To Boot....im Giving Dale Romans Horse A Shot As Well As Borels Mount....romans Horse Should Improve Since That Arlington Park Stiff Douglas Is Off And Garcia Up Off The One Race....

Race 9 {5-8-9} Get Your Handicap Parking Stickers Out For This Fiasco...the # 8 Horse Is An 8 Year Old ..the Number #9 Is A 9 Year Old..there Gonna Take All The Cash As There The Two Morning Line Favorites...im Playing The # 5 In Here As A Shot Horse At A Price,he Hasnt Been On The Lawn Since June At Calder That Day At 7 1/2 Furlongs He Closed And Only Got Beat 1/2 Length..he Has Raced Three Dirt Sprints At Tampa,now Comes To Gulf To Run On The Grass Packing 115 Lbs..getting Spotted 7 Lbs. By The Two Senior Citizens In This Race.....good Luck I Will Be Boxing Exacta In This Race And If # 5 Is 7/1 Or Higher I Will Be Betting Him Across The Board....................

Good Luck And Make A Score.....

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Dunco----i Hope Your Gambling Pal And Not At The Beach..2 Doubles 2 Exactas 1 Tri 1 Super 1 Pick 3 All N The First 3 Races...............easy Game.........
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    gambler i just got back, i had to do something i don't like to talk about (work:angry:) soo let see whats left if i don't see anything i'm going to get paper 10 mi away for tomorrow. i'll size up your bets and throw something in but it looks like i missed the bus today ( my son said no sin city for me so maybe we meet at toga or if your up to it wrer at the florida derby)
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    too many fillies for me i'll pass but i will give you five stars again and later you got to e-mail your address i owe you some honeybelles im at dunn524@aol.com later going for paper and to put more bullets in my account.:smile2: (i had them take down the snowman i know it was affecting your handy-a cappen)