Sucker--saturday-gulf-tampa-fairgrounds

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning You Degenerates.......................its Sucker Saturday The One Day A Week That Race Track Management Really Counts On Making A Score....unless You Bet Santa Anita That Is It Appears To Me Every Day Is Sucker Day....i Find That Impossible To Handicap On Paper,another Pick-6 Carryover Looms As They Lit The Board Up To Assure A Big Gimmick...always Remember What Jeff Mullins Called Us Horse Bettors....anybody That Bets On Horses Has To Be An Ass......somebody Should Kick His Ass In The Parking Lot And Shake That Cheating Ass Circuit Up A Bit.....ok Im Done On Ca...........yesterday I Fired Early At Gulfstream And Dwindled Late......today Looks Like Difficult To Say The Least.....im Dabbling In Some Pick 4 Tickets At 3 Different Circuits...........

Gulfstream
Race 1 {2-8-9}
Race 2 {2-3-4-5} Note The Two Likely Post Time Favorites Are Coming Off Long Layoffs..11 And 9 Months..if They Falter I Want To Cash With The {2-3} At A Fair Price...

Race 3 {3-6-10} # 3 Angel Penna--cornelio V Have A Strike Rate Of 33 Percent At The Meet.this Is His Second Race Off A 15 Month Layoff,..this Appears On Paper To Be A 3 Horse Race And A $10.00 Or $20.00 Exacta Box Seems Appropriate In My Mind....

Race 4 {2} Looks Like A Lock In This N2l Condition..turf To Dirt Move 30 Percent For Mcpeek...kent Up Hitting At 33 Percent Clip..need Only Run Back To Maiden Score And This Ones A Winner........may Wheel In Various Exotics...

Race 5 {2-6-7-9-10} Good Luck In Here Wide Open Im Boxing $.50cent Super
Race 6 Spectating Closely..looking To Spot Something Perhaps.

Playing A $1.00 Pick 4 Ticket For $192.00 Pending Scratches

Race 7 {2-3-8-12}
Race 8 {1-3-8-9}
Race 9 {3-10-12}
Race 10 {3-4-5-11} I Suggest You Box These Horses In Exactas In These 4 Races And A Tri Or Two..

Tampa

Playing A $1.00 Pick 4 Ticket For $108.00

Race 8 {4-7}
Race 9 {5-7-10}
Race 10 {5-6-10}
Race 11 {1-2-5-7-10-11} This Is The Tampa Daily Fix...always Junky 5,000 Claimers 12 Horse Field...this Should Be An All Button ..yesterday They Put A $112.00 Horse Over In The Last Race.the Pick 4 Paid $27,000.00....if You Hit The All Button Today The Ticket Is $216.00..........if Im Ahead Early I Might Fire It In...

Fairgrounds

Playing A $1.00 Pick 4 Ticket For $60.00

Race 7 {2-4}
Race 8 {2-5}
Race 9 {4-7-8}
Race 10 {1-3-6-7-9} Wide Open State Breds..anything Can Win.......

Sorry About The Belly Aching About Ca. Racing But Perhaps It Needs To Be Scrutinized,the Attitudes Seem To Suck On That Southern Ca. Circuit...good Luck Men...tread Lightly Its Sucker--saturday...

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    gambler are you picking houses or throwing darts 4-5 in easch race get us joe the plumbers a break grab your balls and give us a winner. your the king act like it . or our be hanging out with andy beyers. all/all/all oh! i'm a winner . ha! ha!!.. i need a beer:toast:
  • edited February 2009
    Dunco..........pop A Cold One Now I Was All Over Angel Pennas Horse..thats Why I Wrote About Him And Your Boy Cornelio Clicking At 32 Percent I Hit The Horse But Didnt Catch The Exacta... I Wheeled That #2 Horse For $ 1.00 Tri In Last Cost $42.00 Got $ 93.00 Back..its Early Theres More Chalk At Gulfstream Than In A Decent Poolhall.....race 5 Box 2-9-10 In Exacta
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    fill me in or penna jr how old is he i know he's been or is a great trainner for dis & turf but he got to be 90 years or this is his son ,you know like c.c. lopez
  • edited February 2009
    This Is His Son But A Good Trainer...i Bet Your Boy As My Key In Race 6 4/3-5-6-9-11 Tri Key Leparoux The Frog Man
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    i used pitts horse in third and it is a perfect race to look at and see how pace make the race 24&change first 1/4 last 1/4 for winner 23&change pitts horse 22 last 1/4 at a mile thats smoken but only good enought for second mark that bear down CLAIDESTINE FURY (fitting name)