Gulfstream Garbage For Sunday

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
What Wrong With This Picture Magma Is Holding On For Dear Life Ready To Go Under And They Put Out A Card Like This On Sunday Six Fillies Races And A Maiden Race What Are They Thinking ???? I Know!!, Screw The People That Know How To Bet And Turn It Into Bingo , If You Want To Bet Gulf Tomorrow Ask Your Kids Who Going To Win They Have A Better Chance Then You Do , I Will Bet There Will Be Some Big$$$ Numbers Tomorrow But None Of$$$ Will Be Mine Or Your Yours.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Good Morning Dunco
    quit Belly-aching....pack A Small Cooler With 6 Beers A Sandwich And Go To The Beach...lol...it Is A Sad Card Today But Im Defenitely Playing The Two Bets I Posted And When I Get Back Tampa Has A Couple Turf Races I Briefly Glanced At..raining Like Hell Here In Philly.........talk To You Later.......change This Damn Picture To I Want Some Thong Bikini Pics..come On Will You..oh Slambino Was Scratched Yesterday At Gulfstream My Buddy In Albany Had That Horse At Saratoga At 88/1 Last August And Banged A $2,500 Exacta On A $2.00 Ticket.he Called Me To Remind Me About Slambino.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    FIGURE THIS ONE OUT RACE TWO AT GULF WINNER 2-5 AND 6-1 EX PAYS $6.40 OK??? NOW I KNOW IT WAS A DEAD HEAT BUT THE OTHER HORSE WAS 26-1 AND THE EX ONLY PAID $7.20 , DOES THAT MEAN SOMEONE CRUSHED THE 26-1 FOR SECOND AND WAS LUCKY IT DEAD HEAT OR ???? HUMMMM I GUESS I DON'T NO GAMBLER DID YOU PUNCH A $500 EX 6-1 COME ON FESS UP!!:wonder:
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Well There It Is $100 Horse P Lopez Bust Out Of The Pack Of 7% Ers Now He At 8% But That Pretty Good Seeing Jj Is At 6% And Again Only One One Jock Above 20% Gulf No Ack-u-duck . You Got To Be Good Or You Go Home Broke.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    OH LOOK A $1300 DOUBLE AT GULF I HOPE YOUR KIDS PICKED IT FOR YOU IF NOT MAYBE YOU CAUGHT THE FAT EX IN THE 7TH LEYVA MUST OF BEEN 80-1 CAN YOU SAY BINGO :laughing:
  • edited February 2009
    not me brother no jumbo exactas here for me today..i agreed with you the card stinks the stake is coming up i like callwood dancer...............thanks for changing the picture.....you better get your son to a psychiatrist he said he was buying a trotter oh no say it aint so.....cat manzi oh no....................
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    He Had To Much Pasta Come On Down For The Fl Derby March 28
  • edited February 2009
    I Really Wish I Could But I Cant..im All Wired For Vegas Trip....theres Another Wire To Wire Run Over The Gulfstream Turf Course No Closers In Sight Deep Closers That Is.............check Your Regular E Mail Later...