Tampa-fairgrounds Pick 4 Plays

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS.....I STARTED TO GET THE DeeeTeeeS AFTER NOT LAYING A BET YESTERDAY..AND SINCE I HAD TO GO PICK UP WEDNESDAYS FORM I GRABBED TODAYS AS WELL...........IM MAKING 3 PICK 4 PLAYS TWO AT FAIRGROUNDS AND ONE AT TAMPA....AFTER JUST LOOKING I FOUND RACE 7 AT FAIRGROUNDS SO WIDE OPEN ITS AN OPTIONAL CLAIMER FOR $62,500 N3X AT A FLAT MILE ON THE LAWN.........I GIVE UP TO 7 HORSES A CHANCE IN THIS RACE...THIS IS TRULEY A RIDERS RACE THAT I FEEL ANYBODY CAN WIN......................................

TAMPA BAY
RACE 7 {1-3-6-9}
RACE 8 {4-5-6}
RACE 9 {1-2-7}
RACE 10 {2-7-8} $1.00 TICKET IS $108.00

FAIRGROUNDS
RACE 2 {8-10}
RACE 3 {1-4-5-8}
RACE 4 {4-5}
RACE 5 {1-4-6} $1.00 TICKET IS $48.00

RACE 7 {2-4-6-7-8-9-10}
RACE 8 {2-7}
RACE 9 {2-5-6}
RACE 10 {2-3-7} $1.00 TICKET IS $126.00 PENDING SCRATCHES...........

SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW MORNING WITH THE FULL GULFSTREAM CARD.........

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Race 2 At Fairgrounds 10 Scratched Adding #1 Charmer Ridge................

Race 7 # 9 Scratched...caught A Break Cheapens The Ticket $18.00
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    2nd Fair Grounds-- I think Charmer Ridge has a good shot if he breaks well.
  • edited February 2009
    thats why i added him he is 7/1 right now..maybe thay stiffed him in last for a price today i sure hope so as asmussens horse is 1/5 with 6 minutes to post.hope he stumbles at the start..lol...that 7th race looks brutal to me wide open..
  • edited February 2009
    fog
    he is definitely a pig broke last and trailed again cost me the pick 4 first leg and the chalk down in flames..i just started a pick 3 ticket with my same horses ...
    edited February 2009
    Can't trust that horse, watch it drop in class and get a good start at big odds.You're right that 7th at fg is wide open I'm looking at # 12 Angels Share--- Ran a good race in last with "Game Face" the winner of it. Angels Share is always in there only one turf race but not bad I'm thinking she is going to be among the leaders if not the leader and might be in there at good odds.
  • edited February 2009
    I Just Got The Dead Heat At Tampa In The First Leg Of The Pick 4 So Now My $1.00 Ticket Is Really A $2.00 Ticket If I Can Hit It That Is.................
    Yea That 7th I Really Should Hit The All Button But The Cost Of The Tickets Can Get Way To High..that 12 Post Is Like Impossible To Win At...at Least Im Hopeing As I Didnt Use Him.......
    edited February 2009
    Good luck on pk 4 at fg you have a good start.
  • edited February 2009
    Fog-thanks Buddy Got $749.60 For The Tampa-hit...............and A Great Start At A Big Late One At Fairgrounds...........................need To Boost The Bankroll Up For Gulfstream Events Tomorrow....my Buddy Dunco Will Go Nuts When I Tell Him To Look At The Plays And The Number Of Exactas-tri That Came In......
    edited February 2009
    Congrats G911 Glamor Guy-- looked like Secretariat in the Belmont.
  • edited February 2009
    thanks fog wish they would all win like that got back $834.30 for the dollar ticket..now im getting greedy off to sunland pk. for a pick 4 $90.00 ticket......