Gulfstream-tampa Today

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men.....................................................a Quick Recap Of Gulfstream From Yesterday...i Hit A Couple Small Exactas And One Super Where I Added A 6/5 Favorite.............i Failed To Connect On Any Pick 3 Or My Pick 4 Ticket Which Went Down In Flames Immediately....the One Bright Spot Was In Race 4 #5 Indian Arm As I Mentioned That I Thought The 8/1 Morning Line Was Fraud As I Expected This Horse To Take Money..he Went Postward At 10/1 First Time On The Grass,i Bet Him $20.00 Across The Board And Wheeled Him Top And Bottom In Exactas.....his Sire Rating For First Time Turf Was An {a}..he Bounded Out The Gate And Led Every Step Of The Way Until The Favorite Ran By Him 50 Yards From The Wire....i Lost My Discipline As Well Yesterday When I Got Dumped Out Of The Pick 4 In The First Leg,i Really Started Gambling...race 8 I Sent A Super Ticket In For $120.00 And Naturally I Got Split For Second By The 11 Horse Who Was 60/1 Or 70/1..i Looked At The Form And Started Kicking Myself In The Ass Heres Why..during This Entire Gulfstream Meet The Turf Course Has Played To Speed Horses No Deep Closers Are Winning..the 11 Had Wired The Field In His Maidenclaimer For $80,000..now Granted Clement Horse And Mcpeeks Horse The Winner Looked Better And Mcpeeks Had Run In That Money Stake At Churchill....my Point Being I Should Have Tossed That Horse In Just On His Speed Factor Alone The Way The Course Is Playing Out...today Jonathan Sheperd Has A Horse With Leparoux Up Who Will Be Well Bet But He Shows That Deep Closer Tendency..not Conducive To The Racetrack....

Gulfstream
Race 2 {2-8-11}
Race 3 {1-2-8}
Race 4 {2-3-4-6} Playing A $2.00 Pick 3 For $72.00

Race 6 {3-4-10 #3 Smoochy Heres A Horse Who Can Carry His Speed On The Grass His Route At Laurel And Calder Kept Him In Those Races.his Race At Gulf Was At 1 1/8th..he Stayed Up With The Pace In That Allowance Field..today Drops Back To A Flat Mile ,which Should Benefit Him.8/1 Morning Line...

Race 7 {3-7-10-12}
Race 8 {2-4-5}
Race 9 {1-8-9-11} Playing $1.00 Pick 4 Ticket For $144.00
Note # 9 Trainer --owner Joe Orseno Has Laid The Groundwork Out Nicely For This Firster He Owns..the Workout Pattern Is Consistent And He Teams Up With Jersey Jockey Carlos Marques.giving Him A Shot At 8/1

Tampa Bay

Race 7 {3-4}
Race 8 {1-2-5-9-10} Here We Go 5 Furlong Maiden Claimers $12,500..........
# 9 Mamabernie 15/1 Morning Line..ran On The Turf 19 Days Ago A Race The Horse Had Absolutely No Business Being In This Horse Gets An {f} Rating In Sire Books For Turf...today We Sprint Like Hell At 5 Furlongs..the Sire Repent Rates An {a} In Sprinting From Sire Book..we Have A Trainer Who Is 0-29 A Jockey Chin Yang Who Is 1-49 Pretty Negative Huh..now Heres What We Do Get..an A Sire Sprinter--blinkers On--lasix Again--4 Furlong Breeze In 49-2 Plus That Turf Debacle Was In Maiden Special Company....martin Luther King Had A Dream So Can I As I See This Horse With Bad Connections Running Huge Today At A Price...............
Race 10 {6-7-8-12} # 6 Kinfolk Moonshine Looks To Be In The Perfect Spot...broke Maiden With Style By 9 Lengths At 6 1/2 Furlongs...ran Two Route Races Now Turns Back To 7 Furlong A Distance He May Romp At He Is 10/1 Morning Line...
My Pick 4 Ticket Is For $80.00

Good Luck Today Men.....make A Bundle....