Call The F.b.i.

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Now Im Whining If Any Of You Guys Have Tampa In Your Forms Look At The 3 Horse In Race 11.........the Horse Is 0-11 Lifetime Hasnt Even Hit The Board.the Trainer Is 0-36.the Horse Ran 11 Days Ago Finished 8 Th. Beaten 28 Lengths..had Never Been Bet Down Under 23/1 Odds In Its Previous 11 Races..today This Horse Romped Home Like Secretariat Down The Stretch..can Anyone Say .ringer...naturally My Three Horses To Hit The Pick 4 Ran 2nd 3rd. Fourth......im On My Way To Florida Gas Can In Hand....(n)(n)(n)

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    oh!!! you crybaby whore wake up!!! i have try to take your sorry ass under my wing but no you can't do that , keep betting that track (maybe birds of a feather flock together) they got your number 1-800 loser ha ha ha ha :cry:
  • edited February 2009
    Dunco..........how Did You Make Out Today At Gulf I Had A Good Day There ..got Dumped Out Of My Pick 4 In The First Leg By Prado.............
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    One Bet Race 5 123 Not Much But Played Out My Way ,ok It Was A Little Windy At Beach So I Took The Cappen -bet-in Day Off And Rubed Some Oil On The Foxes ...............had To Work Overtime.
  • edited February 2009
    The First Race At Gulf Tomorrow Has 7 Firsters Of The 9 Horses Running....but A Nice Card All And All...........will You Be Playing All Day Tomorrow ??????
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    Yes Cap-in In A Bit After A Few More Wise Ass Post About Lopez And The Guy Who Asked Who Knowes Anything About Gulf
  • cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited February 2009
    ill be firing from the borgata in AC...... purchase went through today, i now own Romantic Star, will run back at Maedowlands for 22K a week from Saturday.. Will be live and should get a nice price, now we pray for a good post.
    spoke to marker he has no shot in FOY tomorrow, also my buddy had breakfst with a partner in IEAH and the are very high on their horse.
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    congrats on the purchase bet you got a ear to ear smile
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    which horse in FOY doe IEAH own?
    edited February 2009
    i didnt look yet but im assuming the one that durtow has? he mentioned the name, i can call him to find out...
    edited February 2009
    confirmed " this ones for Phil"