In Your Face Cap-in For The Gulf

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
We Are Not Pulling No Punches Here ,....no Bullsh,it No He Did 109 And Got Blocked Oh Oh Oh !!!!!!!!! I Am Calling It Like I See It After 35 Years Of This Game This Is The Way You Enjoy Yourself And Feel Like You Made A Balls Bet...and Not Oh! Look I Won And It Paid $3.20, Hey Blow It Out Your Ass , Lets Try To Win Some Money And Go Home With It Or Go Home Broke. Thanks To The Gambler I Found That If YourJUST Trying To Win Your Going To Lose , Bottom Line You Got To Step Out Every Day You Bet , And Take Your Bitch Slapp-en When You Lose But........... If You Bet What You Feel Is The Winner You Made The First Step To Be A Winner , Not JUST I Got A Tip From The Bullshitters That Sell Their Bets If You Need Them You Should Not Be In This Game Stick To Sratch -offs..
Now Here We Go :
Race One JJ Up For No More Drugs Dutrow JJ Riding At 7% Thats Got To Change But Maybe Prado And Mr.mc -in- Heat PEAT Ah Who Cares No Money!!
Race 2 Prado for Shug But There No Money Here Soooooo
: Race Race 3 Muske-tier First Of All They Spelled His Name Wrong But Wtf Lets Move On He 7 Frigen Years Old Has Not Raced Since 07 But Been In Fl Eaten Sleepen And Shi*en And It Time To Pay The Bills , What Better Time But The First One Back ,Prado Get In Here For Attfeild Attfeild Wake Up Your In The Us Now Get Your Ass Out Of Denny's And Get To Work , But Watch Out , You Got Maker And The Frog, And Some Guys Mc-in Heat & Dis-sore-more , And There A Ghost In The Race For My Man Lynch ,,screw Them Your A Muske-a Teeer
Next Race4 JJ And Kimmel Drops From 80k To 30k Say No More
Race 5 JJ Again Msw To 80k Why Not ??
Race Six Prado On Expanasion
Race 7 Prado Picks Up Corn Hole Horse Because He Rding For Penna36% Watch Prado Out Ride Him Why Not??
Race 8 Duttt-row Ask Prado On Pictural To Ass Kick Da-tera For Big Brown (might Get Ugly )
Race 9 Canadin Turf That Easy Where The Hell Is Attfeild From And Look Who Up Some Jerk Off Named Pardo
Race 10 Found -youth Sit Back And Enjoy ,, See How Easy It Is To Have Fun And Maybe You Put Your Balls On The Line But At Least You GOT BALLS ENJOY , THANKS GAMBLER I'M READY TO WIN BIG OR GO HOME ... TIME FOR A BEER:toast:

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    i agree 100% with ya there mr. sunny fla. and yea ya gotta like Gamblers style for sure. I look at it this way when goin for a lil play dough.... in a 10 race card, playing 2 dollar bets to win or 10 dollar bets to win (and i do throw in some place bets to try and help recover a bet) one 10-1 winner would break even your betting for the card. thats why i try looking at a race i can put in a 12 or 14-1 shot with possibility. also the racing is focused around 2 dollar bets so i try and do 3 dollar or better to take that extra 3rd of the pool division.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    third race trip $560+:toast:
    forth race winner:toast:
  • edited February 2009
    Dunco...you Old Beach Bum You..i Have A $10.00 Pick 3 Going This Is The Last Leg I Need #7-8 In The 8th.race Good Be Juicy Payoff ............tell Your Son Thanks For The Dutrow Ready Horse ..im Feelin Frisky Pal...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited February 2009
    big brown says thank you ed-geerrrrrrrrrr,another winner:toast:
    im with you gambler my old guy likes (loves) garcia in foy i think i am going to box 37910,12 for a buck and enjoy the race
  • edited February 2009
    Just Got Blown Out Of 2 Bets Pick 3 Pick 4 Both Dead....pletcher--velasquez Nailed Me ....