Gulfstream Today

edited February 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning You Degenerates...............its Sucker Saturday................
A Gulfstream Recap From Yesterday.........did Well Made A Nice Bit Of Cash In Rolling Pick 3 Tickets,doubles And 4 Exactas.........pretty Chalky Card All In All Though......with The Weekend Gamblers In Action Today The Pools Should Be Flooded With Cash....the Gulfstream Pick 3 Payoffs Have Been Very Generous All Week Due To The Large Fields They Attract.......i Looked At Santa Anita Yesterday And Couldnt Believe In An 8 Race Card They Had A Total Of 59 Horses Entered Not Counting Scratches..sad To Say The Least..shades Of Bay Meadows..............
Gulfstream Today

Race 1 {2-3-4-5-9} #9 Looks Like The Right Horse..just Missed In Last Start Going 6 1/2 Furlong For Jerkens.shortens Up Should Get Home Today...

Race 2 {4-6} These Two Ran Together In Last # 6 Went Off As Post Time Favorite And Was Checked In The Turn That Day..adds Blinkers And Goes To Leparoux Today....all Systems Go.............

Race 3 {1-3-5-9} A Tricky Read To Me Numerous Scenarios Could Come Into Play Using All Four Of These......

Race 4 {7-9} Horrible Field...good Luck In Here Really A Race To Pass Or Just Use These Two In Pick 3 Play...

Race 5 {3-5-6-9} Note...# 7 A Smarty Jones For Trainer Jason Servis..watch The Board For Early Money.i Think He Will Need 1 Or 2 But Not Alot To Beat In Here.......you Make Your Call How You See It..

Race 6 {2-7-9-12} # 9 Baletti For Trainer Angel Penna Only Sends Them Out Ready To Run Heres His Stats..5-10 Off Layoff...46 Percent Off A Win In Last...27 Percent Turf Overall.......30 Percent Allowances......jockey-trainer 38 Percent At The Meet.....respect Big Time....

Race 7 {1-6} # Zito Entry Looks Ok..........# 6 Motovato For Wolfson Coming Off A 10 Month Layoff...if This Horse Is Cranked Up And Ready Like Last Aprils Calder Superstar Performance..he Will Shatter This Field For Fun ...so The Question Is--is He Ready ?????????

Race 8 {2-7-8}

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Race 9 Fountain Of Youth Stakes
    im Liking # 9 Capt.candyman Can...lots Of Early Speedballs In Here Like 3-6-10-11-12................many Horses In Here May Compromise And Kill One Another With The Speed...........wesley Wards Horse Could Rock All Are Worlds If He Continues On Past 6 Furlongs..dont Discount Him....good Luck Putting Up Some Santa Anita Plays Later...........
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited February 2009
    Gulfstream

Race #7 $3 Exacta Box 7,8 With 1,3,7,8
    Race #8 $3 Exacta Box 3,5,with 3,5,7,8
    Race #9 $1 Tri Box……. 2,9,12
    edited February 2009
    GAMBLER is motavato
    edited February 2009
    sorry, Gambler is motovato firing from the 6 hole or 7 hole
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited February 2009
    Hey Gambler, in another thread I posted. Any one liking Capt. Candyman Can should take a hard look at Jack Spratt. Both Sired by Candy Ride, he's consistent 5 for 6 and all his races have been at and over todays distance. Turf to dirt angle give us great value here because people saying he's a grass horse. Check him out Brother (20-1) I know you love to play exotics and with this guy, it could be a big pay day. Good Luck . Oh my choice in here is Beethoven. Good Luck again and May The Horse Be With You.
  • cdunn1830cdunn1830 Member
    edited February 2009
    friends with marker - said spratt is is in very deep.
  • edited February 2009
    Gentleman Im Going To My Local Horse Betting Parlor At 11.15am For The Day...all My Degeneate Buddys Called Me And Said Come On Bet Up Here Today Instead Of At Home...so Like The "good Sap" That I Am I Just Called My Favorite Italian Deli And Ordered 5 Sandwiches For Me And The Boys At O.t.b..........by The Way Guys That #9 In Race 1 At Gulf Looks Like A Lock..think I Will Key Him In Trifectas And Supers To Hopefully Start The Day Off With A Bang...good Luck Make A Bundle.....
  • edited February 2009
    Cinfront....i Will Also Be Using Beethoven On My Tickets..........i Probably Will Bet Candyman Ca $200.00 Win/place Thats My Plan Right Now...and Maybe Box Him Up With 3-4 Others In Gimmicks..gotta Run Talk Later....
    edited February 2009
    make a bundle today gambler!! I hope i do well enuff ill send ya money for the sandwiches!