Gulfstream--today

edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men.......................sucker Saturday Got Me Again...............a Reacp Of Yesterdays Equine Events......race 2 At Gulf...i Bet $140.00 To Win # 6 And A $10.00 Exacta Wheel 6-all...the 6 Wins The 1 Is Second At 8/1 And The Dreaded Objection-inquiry Sign Flys Up..needless To Say The 6-1 Exacta Was Worth $41.00 .naturally They Tore The 1 Down And Put The 4 Up For A Whopping $10.40 Exacta.......race 3 #9 Ghost Hour -dont No If Your Paying Attention But Every--stronach Stable Horse Sent Out This Past 10 Days Or So Have Won.....today Young Trainer Brian Lynch Has Another--joe Orseno Had One On Wed-thur. Track Them There All Live...magna Owner Frank Stronach Is Broke,no Money Gets Paid Out When He Has A Horse Running.lol..the Smarty Jones Horses Are Going Well Of Late That Smarty Bull In The 5 Th. Won Good,i Believe Another Smarty Offspring Won At Philly Pk. Yesterday.....fountain Of Youth Total Bust For Me Didnt Have That Horse On Any Radar At All.he Was Strong And Scooted Away Nicely Down The Lane....todays Weather For Florida There Calling For Afternoon Thunderstorms And Rain So Races On Turf If Taken Off Good Luck As I Wont Get Involved....

Gulfstream Today

Race 1 {3-4-8} # 4 Reggae Rose-stronach Stables..# 3 Flashed Speed In Last From 10 Post Should Improve Second Off The Layoff

Race 2 {3-4-9} # 4 31 Percent Off First Claim Trainer/jockey 35 Percent #9 Horse For The Course And Distance Back To Back Wins..#3 Is The Horse I Touted On Here At 36/1 On Feb 11th And He Got Nipped At The Wire That Day..trainer May Be Hurting This One As Today Is His Fourth Start In 24 Days And 7th. At The Meet.???????

Race 3 {6-7-9} # 7 Much To Like Blinkers On Second Off The Layoff-new Pilot.using These 3 Not Buying Into The $700,000.00 Firster Running For A Tag ?????

Race 4 {3-6-10} Turf Only

Race 5 {1-4-6} # 4 Catch This One To Cash I Think..

Race 7 {4-5-8} Start Of The Pick 4 Ticket

Race 8 {1-6-8} Turf Only

Race 9 {4-5-6} # 6 Cc Silk Expecting This One To Improve Today...

Race 10 {1-7-8} Turf Only

Good Luck Guys Like I Said Weather Forecast Is Shakey For South Florida Today Any Races Off Turf Or If Main Comes Up Sloppy Im Done For The Day...taking Monday--tuesday Off Back Wednesday Chomping At The Bit At Gulfstream.......

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    11:37 east coast and it looks like no rain till late in the day i'm 90 miles up the coast and it will hit me first and hasn't happen yet , gulf put out another shit card for sunday 6 fillies races and one maiden soo for the shit card they give you a 10th race , only betting
    Race 4 ex box and trip 34/with 1567,10 (looking for some meat with the po-ta-toes)
    race 8 boxing 46,11
    good luck , saddle up lets get umm!!
  • edited March 2009
    Dunco................are You In Action Pal
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    FIX WAS IN FIRST RACE , BIG BOYS HAD TO PAY MARCH DUES A LITTLE EARLY ET MUST OF BANGED STRONACH OLD LADY , WHAT THE HELL WAS HE UP FOR ,PRADO, JJ, FROG YOUR DUES ARE PAID FOR MARCH AND FREE PARKING FOR BRAVO THAT DUMMY STILL :huh: WHAT HAPPEN AS QUOTED IT'S EASY TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU LOSE HARD TO MAKE IT LOOK EASY WHEN YOU WIN AND DON'T MAKE MY FUN OF MY MAN SMITHEY HE GETTING SOME NICE BLACK AND BLUES FROM THE BED POST
    TIME, LA-FEET GOT NEW BOOK OUT HOW TO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN AND GET SCREW BY A LITTLE HOLE :cursing: KEEP RIDE-EN
  • edited March 2009
    Talking About Bravo..one Of The Funniest Stories Of All Time Took Place In The Jockeys Room At Garden State Pk. In Jersey..bravo Cut Julie Krone Off In A Race In The Stretch And Almost Dumped Her Over The Rail..when They Got In The Jocks Room She Beat The Living Shit Out Of Him Broke His Nose And Gave Him A Black Eye To Boot..feisty Julie .....if You Go The Track Yell At Him Tell Him If You Dont Win You Will Get Julie To Kick His Ass...trust Me He Will No You No...
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    Krone The Best Female Jock Of All Time Hqands Down I Was At Toga When She Got In The Hall Of Fame The Hair On The Back Of Neck Stood Up Met Her After And She Signed Two Sports Ill-e Strated Covers For Me It Was After She Won Bel-mount She Got More Metal In Her Then Cars Do Now-a -days , Same Day De-wyane Talked For Life Magic In-duck-shin This Man Can Talk , Best Day If You Can Make It , It's Early , You Get To See All The Jocks In Their Jackets ,all The Old Guys , Are There , Great Feeling, (y), The Thing That Nobody Wants To Say But We Do Respect Them If Not, Get Your Fat Ass On A Horse And Pump Him Up To 40 Mi Per Hr And Then Take A Sharp Right ,ouch!
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    JONH V MUST OF GOT SOME FRI NIGHT , :lipssealed:
  • edited March 2009
    I Have Been Into The Museum There Alot Of Great Racing Memorablia There To See...i Had A 15 Minute Sit Down With Steve Cauthen At Capanelle Racetrack In Rome Italy In 1987..we Talked About Unbridled..he Was There To Ride A Filly Him And The English Trainer.the Trainer Told Me He Expected Her To Run Really Well As He Had Her Working For Two Months In England....i Went Around The Bookie Stands Got 7/1 And The Rest Is History Cauthen Came Up The Stretch By 5 Going Away.......
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    OR MAYBE HE GOT O PROMISE , OR MAYBE LEO SAID PICK IT UP !!! BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES:scare:
  • edited March 2009
    Leo Obrien Used To Have Some Nice N.y. Homebreeds For His Son In Law Johnny Veeeeeeeeee..
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    That Kid Could Ride But Angel And His Thugs Forced Him Out ,ass Man Brother Could Ride Too, They Let Mig Stay Because He Was And Is A Ass Kisser Still Is But Puts Food On The Table With A Broken Neck , He Does Have Ball, But Let His Life Slip By , Just Could Not Step Up!! One Of The Top % Riders On Fav-er-it 70-90 % I Still Call Him A Jerk Off!!! But So Am I
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    When Is Angel Going To Put A Book Out I Got The Name For It "mugged Thum, Screwed Thum, And Owned Thum And I'm Still Angel"
  • edited March 2009
    Your A Sick Man And In Need Of A Higher Octane Wine....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    Got Shut Out In 8th Had To Buy More Beer , I5 Years Ago I Had Some Kronenbourg ,
    " Best Beer In The World " And Its Made In Of All Places France, I Drink Becks To Step Up To The Plate And Drink A Bad Ass French Beer Named kronenbourg!! Ha Ha We Were Just Talking About That Hunk Of Iron..................