Tampa Pick 4 Ticket $180.00

edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Ok Im Taking A Flyer With There Money As I Hit The First Race Exacta That Paid $48.80 I Had It Five Times...

Race 7 {1-5-10} I Left The #6 Off The Ticket Even Though He Has Run Well On The Lawn At Mountaineer And Kentucky Downs,lures Centeno And Will Be Bet..im Thinking He Needs One To Go The 1 1/16 Th...trying To Beat Him With In Shape/now Horses Hope Im Right..

Race 8 {2-3-6-9-11} Absolutely Wide Open In My Mind....

Race 9 {2-5-7}

Race 10 {1-5-6-7} # 5 Ran For $25,000 Tag In Last.went Off At 10/1 ..racing Form Comment Akward Start,no Factor...trainer Stats...second Off The Layoff 27 Percent..gets Blinkers Today.jockey /trainer 26 Percent.drops To $8,000 Today....

Good Luck If You Get Involved Gulfstream Tomorrow....

Comments

• hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Dunco must be on vacation again or got his thumb caught in the tanning oil bottle cause hes not ripping you about tampa today so im gonna have to fill in and put it how Dunco does. Does this sound familiar?
    NOTICE NOBODY GIVES A FU** ABOUT TAMPA , GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOU ASS A N CAP THE GULF FULL TIME AND LET THE KIDS THROW THE DARTS FOR TAMPA , THEY DON'T CRY WHEN THEY LOSE OH !!!!! OH!!!!CALL THE FBI
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Can you check when ur looking at Tampa if this process works at tampa? this is from american turf monthly and i have had some scattered success with it.
    1. The horse must have moved up in claiming price $1,000 or more last start if entered in a claiming race, or one full grade or more if it was entered in a non-claiming race in its next-to-last race.

2. The horse must have started at a major track within the past 30 days, and its last race must have been run over a major track if it is running today over a major course.

3. The horse must have finished in the money in its next-to-last race, or it must have been running first, second or third at the stretch call in its next-to-last race, being no more than 3 lengths off the leader at that point.

4. The horse's odds in its most recent race must have been 10-1 or more and they must be at least two times higher than the horse's odds in its next-to-last race.

5. The horse must not be moving up in class or claiming price today. It must be entered for the same class or at a lower class than its entered class last time out.

The odds today must be 14-1 or higher.
  • edited March 2009
    hue...i will take a look in the next day or two and check it out as there really isnt much consistency at tampa at all...the trainer jockey angle is the best there...centenno-homeister.lopez seem to be the top 3 followed by montalvo-allen-mata....gulfstream tomorrow...