Gulfstream-tampa-spot Plays

edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men...........care To Buy Some Stock In Magna ,come On Its Only 29 Cents A Share For The Cost Of A $2.00 Daily Double You Could Owns 6 Shares Of Nothing...sad But True...............moving Right Along Another Pitiful Card At Gulf Stream Today And No Turf Scheduled Today Again.....im Focused In On A Cheap Claimer Today..

Gulfstream

Race Race 6 {1-4-5-6-9-12} Claimers $6,250. 6 Furlong Sprint
#12 Wise Emperor M.l.odds 12/1 Heres A Horse Who Wired The Field At Calder In His Maiden Score At 7 Furlongs And Obtained A 74 Beyer Number..then Naturally In His First Start At Gulf He Regressed While Thrown Into A Maiden Claimer For $25,000,then In His Last Race He Went Up Again Into An Allowance $37,000 N2l Condition..in That Race He Flashed Speed To The 1/2 Mile In 45-3/5 A Good Indication He Is Back.today He Drops Rock Bottom To The $6,250 Level And Gets A New Rider..i Realise How Hard It Is To Win From The 12 Post But Im Giving This Horse A Big Shot In Here Today At A Price....im Using The Other 5 With Him In Tri-super Tickets..i Will Also As I Always Do Wheel Him First And Second In The Exactas....looking For A Score With This One......

Tampa Turf

Race 5 Maiden $50,000 1 1/16th On Turf
#8 Lakeside Run Clement-centeno Team Up Again And Popping At A 56 Percent Clip For The Meet...this Horse Checked In Last In Stretch And Moved Up To Third..gets Blinkers On Today And The Son Of Dynaformer Looks Good At A Short Price.. Im Keying This Horse In Several Tickets....
Tri- 8/1-5-6-10
Super

Good Luck Guys Looking For Big Price In That Wide Open Bottom Level Tag At Gulf....

Comments

• edited March 2009
    # 12 In First Start At Gulf In For $25,000 Tag..........wasnt Maiden--had That On The Brain Sorry
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    i guess i'll pass today if all you see is $6500.00 claimers to bet i don't even want to look ' see you fri.