Gulfstream Today

edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Good Morning Men...............................a Quick Recap Of Yesterday Two Spot Plays...clement Horse At Tampa Appeared To Be Very Rank And Head Strong As When They Came By The Stands Centeno Was Standing Up And Fighting This Horse Early..he Said The Hell With It And Let Him Run....the Horse Sat 4th. Going Up The Backstretch And Had Nothing In The Tank,a Poor Performance To Say The Least..naturall The Horses I Liked Under Him In The Tri-super Tickets Ran 1-2-3-4 For A $1,200 Super...............my Longshot At Gulf Almost Tossed The Girl Kenney As He Lunged And Hopped Out The Gate.....naturally The Other 4 Horses I Liked Ran 1-2-3-4 In Order...................moving Along For The Gulfstream Card Today ................

Gulfstream

Race 1 {5} Beat Him To Cash In My Mind

Race 2 {1-2}

Race 3 {2}

Race 4 {1-4-6-9} # 4 Drew 12 Post In Last Turf Sprint And Ran Huge Draws Inside Today Looks Great-prado Up....#9 True Turf Sprinter Coming In Off A Layoff...

Race 5 {5-10} Both Horses On The Turf To Dirt Move Going 7 Furlong On The Main Today....

Race 6 Wide Open Good Luck

Race 7 {1-4-11-12} Turf Marathon 1 1/2 Miles

Race 8 {2} His Chance To Rebound After Tampa Stake Debacle

Race 9 {2-10} # 2 Drops In For A Tag For Dutrow-prado Connections...# 10 George Weaver A Good Turf Conditioner With Elvis Looking For This Firster To Be Forwardly Placed By Jockey Trujillio........

Good Luck Men Rolling Doubles And Pick Three Tickets Look Like The Way Today..this Card With The Exception Of Two Races Doesent Look Difficult To Me........

Comments

• DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    hind sight :angry: race 7 dis sore more and mc sqeek on top with elvis:evil: second with all & all you got $7grand for a step out of $ 42 if you leave out the 30-1 that had no shot 8,9,10
  • edited March 2009
    dunco....i have had 1 great day today pal..i started with a $10.00 pick 3 collected $350 race 3.......lost pick 4 ticket i played for $144.00 race 6 all with 1-4-11-12 with 2 {LOSER} WITH 6-7-10 ....lost race 8 the route race atomic rain....last race i have super key for $1.00 7-10 with 1-6-7-9-10-12 the 10 george weavers horse just missed if he gets up the super would have paid about $6,500 im guessing.....race 8 oaklawn i hit tri for $3.00 key it paid $1,388.00 for $2.00 it paid $925.00.....i had a moneymaking day and tomorrow theres stakes everywhere s.a.-aquduct.....
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    tomorrow i going to take a shot at ack-u duck $250k gear-in -teed pick 3 ending with the gotham the first leg got a lot of sleepers in it ,second leg soo-soo:huh: gotham i'm think i will get a price with i want revenge seeing that gulf card sucks the duck should a lot of dummys betting all over the place my back up masala his first race back was bad ass should get 10-1 in this field if mig wins i will not bet ack-uduck till the wood tak a peak it the first two legs:peace:
  • edited March 2009
    dunco the guarantee is the pick 4 not a pick 3..lay off the beer..lol