Gotham Grade 3

hue21998hue21998 Banned
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Aqueduct winter (inner) track has always favored speed. With that it will be hard to not put Mr. Fantasy and Haynesfield in the picture. Looking at the weather the track will be fast. I think its going to be catch me if you can for these 2. A couple jockey changes including on the morning line favorite Imperial Council, who will be making his first 2 turn shot leads me to look elsewhere with possibilities of axel foley M/L 15-1 helping boost exotics.

GOTHAM
$5 ex box 6, 5, 4

$2 tri 5,6 with 4,5,6 with 3,4,5,6

$ 10 w/p #5

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    There is a ton of speed in this race...I think masala may run a nice one. may get the right trip..if so this would just flatter the pamplemousse...5-1 is not too bad but i do think i want revenge is the one to beat......
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Very interesting race. i dont think i Want Revenge should have any problems with these but Im also going to take a shot with Masala. Looks like he is sitting on a monster arce
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    woops meant to put race
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    I WANT REVENGE should take it with HAYNESFIELD a close second...USING THEM IN EXACTA BOX AND OVER & UNDER each other in a TRIPLE WHEEL...GOOD RACING
  • edited March 2009
    HUE...............I want you to start paying attention to state breds when they have to meet open company.....granted they show wire to wire runs but haynesfield races in his last two he has met small fields of mediocre horses..one things for sure with chucky lopez up he will be winging...good luck...you do have home field edge.to bad were not playing football..lol..good luck...
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    LOL my handicapping might put me more in the position of water boy if we were playing football. With the support here for I Want Revenge im certainly going to have to include him. D.C. may be 100% correct about his going off in the 4 spot as far as odds. unlike belmont i do still favor the catch me if you can aspect of the duck but you are right in a good horse on or off the pace can overcome that.
  • edited March 2009
    I Just No What I Learned Early Im My Life After Losing Tons Of Money On Them Damn N.y. Breds ....i Really Feel Good Today With My Picks,im Expecting A Nice Day.....good Luck To You Buddy....
    edited March 2009
    good luck to you too. one of these days we can both get outta this damn northeast though it finally gotta be like 60 degrees today
    edited March 2009
    How you doing Mike havn't seen you here for a while. has the track been good to you lately?