3 picks 3 tracks...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
At the gulf in the honey fox stakes I love social queen....first off the bench at 12-1.....

at the duct i like a masala and i want revenge exactabox

the finale is at santa anita in the 4th bunch of firsters gomex will take all of the play so I will go with robby and greely with devil on the roof at 10-1

Dont forget about the gaurantees at santa anita both pick 6 and late pick 4 is at 500,000 good luck to all.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Also wanted to let you guys know that I am going to single river echo in the start of the pick 6...6-1 3rd off the bench if its not in this race it is never....anyone have strong opinions for tomorrow cards..
  • edited March 2009
    ray...................be quiet will you.....i like river echo to but not singling.....your a brave man with your pick at gulf going after wild promises good luck on that one.....heres a laurel pick i love since your from baltimore check him out ...laurel race 9 first leg of the magna look at # 8 huge he ran against the 9 in last $50,000 stake,got beat a head...........he got home that day in the last quarter in 24 1/5 th...today he gets a 6lb. weight break and gets 7 furlongs looks good to me to beat 9 horse easy..the sneaky bastard in the race is # 2 saarlight for keiran mclaughlin...the 4 horse is the type i like also getting stronger at the end of his races..im using 4-8 in magna starter...good luck...
    edited March 2009
    Hey gambler you have to stay away from them md tracks. They just plain out suck.....
    well here is my 18$ dollar pick 6
    race6...2
    race7...1
    race8...1.6.10
    race9...11
    race10...7.8.12
    race11...7
    I love river echo and gio ponti today......wiseguy horse of the day is zambezi sun.....
  • edited March 2009
    Ray ...i No I Generally Dont Play Any Md.-delaware-philly All My Local Tracks..its Ashame To Cause Years Ago They Were Decent Racing..see Mclaughlin Won With His Maiden...i Only Looked Cause Laurel Is First Leg Of Magna Pick 5.........
    edited March 2009
    yea i know thats pretty sad you can ship your maiden down to win a stake...I normally stick with the main coast tracks.....
    The pick4 I think can pay some good money today.
    race8...1.6.7.10
    race9...11
    race10...7.8.12
    race11...7
    I think if you can around ventura in the kilroe you get the money today....I took a stand and went with Gio Ponti......
    edited March 2009
    Well Gambler I Got To My Last Single Ans He Didnt Run A Step.....that Was 824 Dollars That Just Passed Me By. Also If He Would Of Won I Would Of Got A Couple Pennies For 5 Out Of 6...........
    edited March 2009
    GAMBLER911 wrote: »
    ray...................be quiet will you.....i like river echo to but not singling.....your a brave man with your pick at gulf going after wild promises good luck on that one.....heres a laurel pick i love since your from baltimore check him out ...laurel race 9 first leg of the magna look at # 8 huge he ran against the 9 in last $50,000 stake,got beat a head...........he got home that day in the last quarter in 24 1/5 th...today he gets a 6lb. weight break and gets 7 furlongs looks good to me to beat 9 horse easy..the sneaky bastard in the race is # 2 saarlight for keiran mclaughlin...the 4 horse is the type i like also getting stronger at the end of his races..im using 4-8 in magna starter...good luck...

I NEED IT WAS A BET AGAINST WITH WILD PROMISE BECAUSE HE BACKED UP TERRIBLE I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT ONE....I THINK HE WENT OFF AT 2-5 AND DIDNT COME CLOSE TO THE BOARD...