Mr Gambler Baby Needs New Shoes

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR GULF PICKS, PLEASE JUST A FEW MORE , I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU ON TUES. FOR A BUGGER TODAY:laugh:

Comments

• edited March 2009
    DUNCO i sent you an e mail 3 days ago sober up will you.....many family medical issues this past 6 days..be back in the game on wednesday...how did your sons horse do last night ?????
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    ALL SYSTEMS SAID GO , HE WAS READY TO GET PICTURE TAKEN, BROKE GOOD WENT OFF3-1 AND STARTED BURNING $$$$$ ABOUT HALF WAY AROUND THE OVAL FINISHED 5TH ..............FOR SALE 1500 LBS OF GLUE:laughing:
  • edited March 2009
    Im Gonna Talk To Your Son About Shipping That Plug Down To Pompano Were You Can Feed And Groom It.lol..were You In Wal-mart Getting Relish Recipes..
  • justin13892002justin13892002 Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Tioga Downs will be running in a little over a month. Can ship it to a great trainer here cheap and board it for free. Horses are cheap here and purses arent bad for the classes.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    he's a $50k nag, im shipping up snake juice and some roids i learned that from jones dutrow and bar-ah- cone-head you know the top trainers the last couple years the cheat-in pricks
  • edited March 2009
    DUNCO..............IF they didnt cheat they couldnt win these super-miracle trainers..the game is deader than a doornail you no it and so do any rational horseplayers...imagine scott lake filing bankruptcy in new york after training 4,800 winners in the past 15 years in the claiming game..where is his money ?? divorce ?? bad investments or degenerate betting habits ??? when these trainers and management file bankruptcy they should be stopped from racing immediately,they by filing have admitted there broke....vegas 42 days...