Inside Info At The Gulf!

DUNCODUNCO Banned
edited March 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
DON'T WE WISH IT WAS THAT EASY:laugh:
HERE WHAT I THINK I KNOW?
M.CRUZ
WILL TAKE YOUR HORSE AROUND THE TRACK FOR $50 IF YOU DON'T THINK SO WATCH THE THIRD RACE , .......BUT I THINK IN THE 5TH HE GOT ONE FOR DIMAURO WATCH OUT HE BROUGHT IN TWO IN THE LAST TWO DAYS ...
RACE 5 MAY MAN MAKER & THE FROG MAN & BLINKERS ...COULD GO BANG!
RACE 7 JJ & ORE-SEEN-NO #9 HUMMMMMMMMMMMM
RACE 8 THIS RACE IS AN ALL BUTTON RACE DON'T SCREW AROUND WITH YOUR PAY CHECK:idoit:
OH! THAT GUY OVER THERE WITH THE COBB WEBS ON THAT IS LEROY JOLLEY I THINK HE WAS SOMEBODY BACK IN THE DAY
RACE NINE THERE GOING TO TRY TO CRAM THE TWO FAVORITES DOWN YOUR PANTS BET AROUND THEM !!!!!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK TILL DUNKIRK GET HIS ASS KICKED AT 4-5 IN THE FL DERBY I'LL BE THERE AND WILL POST PICTURES

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited March 2009
    Don't you wish. I don't think he'll be 4-5 with plenty of betters betting against him.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    sorry that was jj and ore-seeno in the 4th a $20 winner
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    Gambler you and I should go to the belmont to take pictures of thoroughbreds sucking smog in every breath to send to Dunco or we can take some pics of burning some tires in the back yard and the pictures will look the same.
  • edited March 2009
    HUE DUNCO is already excited about quarterhorses at hialeah next year.lol i havent been betting for two weeks just sitting back watching and waiting patiently....i leave for my annual vegas derby week trip in 40 days so building a healthy bankroll for horses-crap table every night for many hours.lol......the only live racing i attend is saratoga cause its so good..i live 30 minutes from phila pk. and 30 minutes from delaware pk. but its lousy cheap horses monmouth is junk as well its the second string track for the horses who cant compete at belmont/saratoga....
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited March 2009
    I hate admitting but in connecticut i might even settle for the 2 ferlong horses lol our dog track couldnt even hang in there. I envy that vegas trip of yours ive never been.
  • DUNCODUNCO Banned
    edited March 2009
    FUNNY DAY THE TRACK NEEDED TO PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE GAVE OUT BIG EX ALL DAY I CHASED DIMAURO AND CRUZ IN 5TH BUT HE POPPED IN THE 7TH WITH ELVIS FOR $737 FIGURES:cry:
    RACE 8 LIKE I SAID CRAP SHOOT
    RACE NINE IF YOU HAD PARDO IN THE EIGHT WITH ALL THEY TICKLED YOUR BALLS AND MADE YOU BACK UP DISS-SORE-MOE IN THE NINTH BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY GOING TO STICK IT TO YOU SO YOU TAKE YOUR 4TO5 AND OF COURSE YOU USE MAN-I- NEED -A GRAM AND CATCH A FAT $78 EX TO GO WITH YOUR$31 DD I GUESS EVERYBODY IS HAPPY , LOCK AND LOAD LETS BANG THEM IN THE AM:peace: